Why Islam is disgusting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: Why Islam is disgusting
Ghost is a crusader for cultural relativism.

To explain his position.

You see that because it is a part of their culture or tradition, they are as right as you are, and you can not say they are morally wrong or you are morally right.

Derp.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2012, 03:58 PM
(30-12-2012 02:52 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Janus.

Quote:Well, FYI: 99,99% of Africans can't afford the obscenely expensive medication (if they even know about it).

Do you even have the capacity to grasp just how astonishingly ignorant that statement is?

If you are insinuating that Africans can afford life-long heavy medication to avoid dying from HIV/AIDS then you are the pathetically ignorant one here, spooky.

Quote:I considered responding to the rest, but yeah, that's just way too offensive to warrant continuing.

Yeah, that's easiest, eh! Big Grin
30-12-2012, 04:03 PM
It's not the religion it's the people FFS. It wasn't the religion or its beliefs that caused this, it was the people who believe in the religion that caused it.
30-12-2012, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 04:30 PM by Janus.)
(30-12-2012 04:03 PM)Magoo Wrote:  It's not the religion it's the people FFS. It wasn't the religion or its beliefs that caused this, it was the people who believe in the religion that caused it.

Excuse me, but how does that absolve religion, the church, from the responsibility for the genocides, massacres, and misery that's its 'rule' caused?

And FYI it was the pope* who forbade the simplest of preventions of HIV/AIDS as an 'article of faith' in extremely public statements, 'papal letters' publicly read in all Roman Catholic churches from the pulpit, etc., to the African peoples. NOT the people!

*the current one and the previous one
30-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Hey, fst.

Don't speak about me in the fucking third person.

Two, don't try to dismiss what I have to say with cheap BS.

Three, you are entirely incorrect about my position in this matter.

While all of that upsets me, nothing you could possibly say could ever hope to come remotely close to the fucking rancid feces that just projectile vomited out of Janus' mouth.

Janus.

Quote:If you are insinuating that Africans can afford life-long heavy medication to avoid dying from HIV/AIDS then you are the pathetically ignorant one here, spooky.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!??!?!?!

You make fucking ignorant fucking statements about black people and then you call me a fucking spook? Fuck you!

You do realise that there are fucking cities across Africa, you fucking racist! They have drinking water and flush toilets and, gasp, some of them can even read!

I know you probably like to call us spear-chuckers, you dirty piece of shit, but we're actually just a little more advanced than that.

And no, it's not the easiest thing to ignore ignorant racists, but aside from telling you to go fuck yourself, there's absolutely nothing constructive I can say that would have any effect on you. Like Marilyn Manson said, "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers."
30-12-2012, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 05:29 PM by Janus.)
I actually lived in Africa for years, my friend.
Did you?
Big Grin

But I must say you know how to choose your role models.

Oh, and FYI, straight from Merriam-Webster's thesaurus:

ghost = shadow, specter (or spectre), spirit, spook... and probably 36 other synonyms in the English language alone.
And it so happens 'ghost' is the moniker you chose for this forum...! Big Grin

Now if I had called you Tokelosh it would have been different, of course. But I didn't.
So don't get your knickers in a twist.

Quote:I know you probably like to call us spear-chuckers, you dirty piece of shit, but we're actually just a little more advanced than that.

Congratulations! Now pull up your manners, your attitude, and your language to the same level.
30-12-2012, 04:36 PM
(30-12-2012 04:27 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, fst.

Don't speak about me in the fucking third person.

Two, don't try to dismiss what I have to say with cheap BS.

Three, you are entirely incorrect about my position in this matter.

While all of that upsets me, nothing you could possibly say could ever hope to come remotely close to the fucking rancid feces that just projectile vomited out of Janus' mouth.

Janus.

Quote:If you are insinuating that Africans can afford life-long heavy medication to avoid dying from HIV/AIDS then you are the pathetically ignorant one here, spooky.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!??!?!?!

You make fucking ignorant fucking statements about black people and then you call me a fucking spook? Fuck you!

You do realise that there are fucking cities across Africa, you fucking racist! They have drinking water and flush toilets and, gasp, some of them can even read!

I know you probably like to call us spear-chuckers, you dirty piece of shit, but we're actually just a little more advanced than that.

And no, it's not the easiest thing to ignore ignorant racists, but aside from telling you to go fuck yourself, there's absolutely nothing constructive I can say that would have any effect on you. Like Marilyn Manson said, "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers."

I'll wait until you are less emotionally charged. *hugs*

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
30-12-2012, 06:02 PM
(30-12-2012 03:38 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  you might find muslam imams doing the same type thing as catholic priests..

That's a given. Which only supports the argument for how 'equally bad' both religious organizations are.

You know what's hot news in Middle Eastern news right now? It's Erika Menendez, the American Xtian who – by her own statements – hates muslims and hindus so much that she pushed a hindu under a New York subway train...
And don't forget Waco, Jim Jones, or the Pilgrim Fathers, etc. etc. etc. All of them religious fundamentalist idiots. All of them Xtians. All of them Americans.

Xtians can be just as religion-crazy as muslims can be.
30-12-2012, 09:00 PM
(30-12-2012 06:02 PM)Janus Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 03:38 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  you might find muslam imams doing the same type thing as catholic priests..

That's a given. Which only supports the argument for how 'equally bad' both religious organizations are.

You know what's hot news in Middle Eastern news right now? It's Erika Menendez, the American Xtian who – by her own statements – hates muslims and hindus so much that she pushed a hindu under a New York subway train...
And don't forget Waco, Jim Jones, or the Pilgrim Fathers, etc. etc. etc. All of them religious fundamentalist idiots. All of them Xtians. All of them Americans.

Xtians can be just as religion-crazy as muslims can be.
i dont hink we are aguing here...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what is Islam?!!! Heidi 10 158 30-06-2014 05:30 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  The Worst Religion is Islam? Dark Light 54 889 28-06-2014 11:57 AM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
  Your kids and Islam daylightisabadthing 9 166 26-06-2014 07:54 AM
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  death penalty okay'ed for children- Islam- Maldives Bows and Arrows 5 148 01-05-2014 11:43 AM
Last Post: Thinkerbelle
  If you had to deal with the disgusting shit I had to this morning Pippen 44 841 06-03-2014 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dom
  How about replacing Islam with Bahá’í Ronga23 7 260 23-11-2013 03:42 PM
Last Post: Sen McGlinn
  Your opinion on "Bahá'í Faith" sect of Islam Ronga23 20 591 22-11-2013 01:32 PM
Last Post: Sen McGlinn