Why Kent Hovind went to Prison

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: Why Kent Hovind went to Prison
(02-03-2017 08:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Who?

A bad American knock-off of Ray Comfort, whom you damned Kiwis were unkind enough to export to our continent. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
02-03-2017, 08:26 PM
(02-03-2017 08:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 08:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Who?

A bad American knock-off of Ray Comfort, whom you damned Kiwis were unkind enough to export to our continent. Tongue

In our defense, Ray Comfort was probably a pretty normal person before he went to the States. There's so much fucking crazy over there you probably corrupted him. Or at the very least, there's so much crazy over there that you've given him a market that has supported him in his endeavor in being a dumb cunt. He could never do that shit over here because people would just laugh at him not give him money. So really, Ray Comforts your guys fault. Thanks a lot America.
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
02-03-2017, 10:13 PM
I think you missed an opportunity.

Structuring is also known as "Smurfing".

You could have spent the entire time talking about Hovind's smurfing and how he's a smurfer.

Tongue

Great video.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
02-03-2017, 10:30 PM
(02-03-2017 10:13 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I think you missed an opportunity.

Structuring is also known as "Smurfing".

You could have spent the entire time talking about Hovind's smurfing and how he's a smurfer.

Tongue

Great video.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
03-03-2017, 12:39 AM
(02-03-2017 11:25 AM)OutLoudAtheist Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:10 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Great video, nice work Smile Really enjoyed it!

"Any time you stand up for the truth, you're going to get in trouble." [Hovind]

Why did his stupid God make things that way? Does it not like truth?

Haha thanks! I'm ashamed to admit: This took me hours to make and I ended up with like.. 50 views? Meh haha, oh well.

Kent Hovind is interesting. He's a very charismatic person. Sometimes it's fun to listen to him when you turn off your brain. Then I snap back to reality and pay attention to what he says and am immediately reminded that he lies, lies and lies.

No fair! It's a real quality production.

I don't think I've even got 50 views on any of my videos.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
03-03-2017, 12:50 AM
(02-03-2017 08:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 08:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  A bad American knock-off of Ray Comfort, whom you damned Kiwis were unkind enough to export to our continent. Tongue

In our defense, Ray Comfort was probably a pretty normal person before he went to the States. There's so much fucking crazy over there you probably corrupted him. Or at the very least, there's so much crazy over there that you've given him a market that has supported him in his endeavor in being a dumb cunt. He could never do that shit over here because people would just laugh at him not give him money. So really, Ray Comforts your guys fault. Thanks a lot America.

Well, at least we don't have to worry about those children eating uruk-hai. Rolleyes

[Image: uruk-hai.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2017, 12:58 AM
(02-03-2017 11:25 AM)OutLoudAtheist Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:10 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Great video, nice work Smile Really enjoyed it!

"Any time you stand up for the truth, you're going to get in trouble." [Hovind]

Why did his stupid God make things that way? Does it not like truth?

Haha thanks! I'm ashamed to admit: This took me hours to make and I ended up with like.. 50 views? Meh haha, oh well.

Kent Hovind is interesting. He's a very charismatic person. Sometimes it's fun to listen to him when you turn off your brain. Then I snap back to reality and pay attention to what he says and am immediately reminded that he lies, lies and lies.

It's not about the quality, it's about the marketing. You don't get views without links, likes, and recommends. You don't get likes and links without views, and you don't get recommends without likes.

Seriously, you could write a doorstop of a book about SEO within YouTube's algorithms. And then another book when they change those algorithms a month later.
03-03-2017, 09:05 AM
(03-03-2017 12:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 08:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  In our defense, Ray Comfort was probably a pretty normal person before he went to the States. There's so much fucking crazy over there you probably corrupted him. Or at the very least, there's so much crazy over there that you've given him a market that has supported him in his endeavor in being a dumb cunt. He could never do that shit over here because people would just laugh at him not give him money. So really, Ray Comforts your guys fault. Thanks a lot America.

Well, at least we don't have to worry about those children eating uruk-hai. Rolleyes

Fun fact, that's not an uruk-hai, that's actually an atheist in their natural form.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
03-03-2017, 10:26 AM
(03-03-2017 09:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 12:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, at least we don't have to worry about those children eating uruk-hai. Rolleyes

Fun fact, that's not an uruk-hai, that's actually an atheist in their natural form.

So it's Ray's friend Kirk Cameron before he found Jesus?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
03-03-2017, 10:45 AM
(02-03-2017 06:28 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 03:31 PM)OutLoudAtheist Wrote:  This comment alone makes it all worth it hahaha. Thanks Smile

Thanks! Sat through one of his eight hour seminars when in middle school at a Baptist church.

Eight hours of Hovind? Holy shit, you have my deepest condolences.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post