Why Must Children Suffer? [The Astonishing Sequel]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
01-10-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: Why Must Children Suffer? [The Astonishing Sequel]
(26-09-2013 11:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  SexuallyPleasieBeJebusTrollJoke,
In the rare event of a resurrection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury. If you are older than age 65, or have severe cardio-vascular disease, consult your doctor before initiating treatment.

Do you get any at all? You're starting to become sex obsessed, perhaps.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 10:26 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(01-10-2013 10:07 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 04:03 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  Since you can organize a conversation between me and you without myself being present, then I don't need to answer at all. You'll do it for me, like you do now.

So, how do you respond to my "waffling and parsing of testaments," that happened in your imagination?

When you speak of the NT, written by ancient Jews, from "Jewish sources do not speak about a resurrection or Hell," etc. That's a gross distortion unless you correct it to "some Jewish sources" or "non-Messianic Jews believe", etc.

Oh. So you are suffering from Dementia then.
I never said any of that, King-of-Conflation .

Tell us, PrettyPleaseLetThereBeAJebus, how many converts ya got from your trolling efforts, and pamphlets ?

(01-10-2013 10:11 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 11:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  SexuallyPleasieBeJebusTrollJoke,
In the rare event of a resurrection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury. If you are older than age 65, or have severe cardio-vascular disease, consult your doctor before initiating treatment.

Do you get any at all? You're starting to become sex obsessed, perhaps.

Well, we know you get a lot, "pleasing Jebus". Weeping
Is "sex obsessed" what they used to call it 100 years ago ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
01-10-2013, 11:37 AM
(01-10-2013 10:10 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Actually, I can fathom your musings. "There is no Hell but there is a Heaven", that is, only pleasure or its absence, or a more Heavenly world than this one.

You're halfway to faith. "If god exists, he cares about suffering, and I can imagine (unlike John Lennon) there's a Heaven if no Hell."

Good work!

[Image: inigo-montoya-you-keep-using-that-word-i...nimate.jpg]

Quote:Faith

1. complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

2. strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Quote:Imagination

1. the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

I fail to see how you've tried to equate using your imagination with having faith...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
01-10-2013, 02:04 PM
(01-10-2013 10:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 10:07 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  When you speak of the NT, written by ancient Jews, from "Jewish sources do not speak about a resurrection or Hell," etc. That's a gross distortion unless you correct it to "some Jewish sources" or "non-Messianic Jews believe", etc.

Oh. So you are suffering from Dementia then.

Tell us, PrettyPleaseLetThereBeAJebus, how many converts ya got from your trolling efforts, and pamphlets ?

(01-10-2013 10:11 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Do you get any at all? You're starting to become sex obsessed, perhaps.

You might be off the topic here--children and suffering, although when I read your posts I suffer--bouts of laughter. I do not recall your offering anything along those lines of substance in the past 40 pages. Have I missed something?
01-10-2013, 02:05 PM
(01-10-2013 11:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 10:10 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Actually, I can fathom your musings. "There is no Hell but there is a Heaven", that is, only pleasure or its absence, or a more Heavenly world than this one.

You're halfway to faith. "If god exists, he cares about suffering, and I can imagine (unlike John Lennon) there's a Heaven if no Hell."

Good work!

[Image: inigo-montoya-you-keep-using-that-word-i...nimate.jpg]

Quote:Faith

1. complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

2. strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Quote:Imagination

1. the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

I fail to see how you've tried to equate using your imagination with having faith...

Sorry--I was speaking of your faith. You can change this world in your imagination so that there is Heaven (pleasure and absence of pleasure/learning only) but not Hell. You are "halfway there". Good job.
01-10-2013, 02:17 PM
(01-10-2013 02:04 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 10:16 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh. So you are suffering from Dementia then.

You might be off the topic here--children and suffering, although when I read your posts I suffer--bouts of laughter. I do not recall your offering anything along those lines of substance in the past 40 pages. Have I missed something?

No. There is nothing of substance, and certainly nothing astonishing, Head Pooh, in the past 40 pages. We' re waiting though. Do you plan on ever presenting any ?

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
01-10-2013, 02:42 PM
(01-10-2013 02:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 02:04 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  You might be off the topic here--children and suffering, although when I read your posts I suffer--bouts of laughter. I do not recall your offering anything along those lines of substance in the past 40 pages. Have I missed something?

No. There is nothing of substance, and certainly nothing astonishing, Head Pooh, in the past 40 pages. We' re waiting though. Do you plan on ever presenting any ?

You first.
01-10-2013, 03:13 PM
(01-10-2013 02:42 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 02:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Do you plan on ever presenting any ?

You first.

This again ?
01-10-2013, 03:59 PM
(01-10-2013 03:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 02:42 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  You first.

This again ?

Taking lessons from I and I, I see.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-10-2013, 06:37 PM
(01-10-2013 03:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 03:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  This again ?

Taking lessons from I and I, I see.

Gotta learn from the best!

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...you-by-I-I

... this is my signature!