Why Must I Suffer Depression

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Why Must I Suffer Depression
It's just one of those days, my depression is hitting me really hard. I've barely got out of bed all day because I just don't have the energy to do anything. It's torture, all the emotional pain and suffering, all the thoughts and feelings. This time it's bad, it's affecting me real bad and I don't know what to do. It's setting in and I don't know if it's possible to be saved anymore.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Why Must I Suffer Depression
(24-04-2014 05:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's just one of those days, my depression is hitting me really hard. I've barely got out of bed all day because I just don't have the energy to do anything. It's torture, all the emotional pain and suffering, all the thoughts and feelings. This time it's bad, it's affecting me real bad and I don't know what to do. It's setting in and I don't know if it's possible to be saved anymore.

Well try finding something worth waking up too. Don't things get you down. If there is a problem go and fix it. I learned that once every thing is together the world will just become a giant play ground.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-04-2014, 05:44 PM
(24-04-2014 05:40 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 05:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It's just one of those days, my depression is hitting me really hard. I've barely got out of bed all day because I just don't have the energy to do anything. It's torture, all the emotional pain and suffering, all the thoughts and feelings. This time it's bad, it's affecting me real bad and I don't know what to do. It's setting in and I don't know if it's possible to be saved anymore.

Well try finding something worth waking up too. Don't things get you down. If there is a problem go and fix it. I learned that once every thing is together the world will just become a giant play ground.

If only it were that easy but it isn't at all.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-04-2014, 05:49 PM
(24-04-2014 05:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 05:40 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well try finding something worth waking up too. Don't things get you down. If there is a problem go and fix it. I learned that once every thing is together the world will just become a giant play ground.

If only it were that easy but it isn't at all.

Have you seen your doctor? Are you on medication?

Depression can be treated; you do not have to suffer.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
24-04-2014, 05:51 PM
(24-04-2014 05:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 05:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If only it were that easy but it isn't at all.

Have you seen your doctor? Are you on medication?

Depression can be treated; you do not have to suffer.

Working on it

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Hug

Don't sweat it, it will pass. Try to do the things that will make it go away faster. Eat well, do some exercise, go seek professional help, try to go out with friends or find new friends, get away from toxic people, etc.
In the mean time, cut yourself some slack, eat some chocolate and don't let yourself fall deeper.

Thumbsup

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
24-04-2014, 05:54 PM
(24-04-2014 05:52 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Hug

Don't sweat it, it will pass. Try to do the things that will make it go away faster. Eat well, do some exercise, go seek professional help, try to go out with friends or find new friends, get away from toxic people, etc.
In the mean time, cut yourself some slack, eat some chocolate and don't let yourself fall deeper.

Thumbsup

Not good at the first two, trying to do the 3rd one, and me being shy and having anxiety being social is hard for me. Don't have any chocolate Weeping

24-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Get a job.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-04-2014, 05:59 PM
(24-04-2014 05:58 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Get a job.

Trying

24-04-2014, 06:03 PM
(24-04-2014 05:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 05:52 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Hug

Thumbsup

Not good at the first two, trying to do the 3rd one, and me being shy and having anxiety being social is hard for me. Don't have any chocolate Weeping

You don't have to do all of them at once, set small goals, first go get some chocolate and work from there Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post