Why Must I Suffer Depression

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Why Must I Suffer Depression
(24-04-2014 06:03 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 05:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Not good at the first two, trying to do the 3rd one, and me being shy and having anxiety being social is hard for me. Don't have any chocolate Weeping

You don't have to do all of them at once, set small goals, first go get some chocolate and work from there Smile

Hard without money but I'll try

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 06:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
My black dog shows up detached and apathetic: dontgiveashititis. .... Scary motherfucker.

[Image: hound.jpg]

- “If any more words come out your cunt mouth, I’m gonna have to eat all the chickens,”

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-04-2014, 06:11 PM
We all get down. The point is to get up.

It is too easy to lay around. Is your room and bored taken care of? You have time to access the net and talk to us. Seems pretty sweet to me. Too sweet?

I learned the hard way that I had to look after myself and develop skills that would support me. I made it work. I used to practice 16 hours per day. On a bad day I'd put in 8.

Nobody pays my bills.

Trying to get a job is good.

I wish you luck.

Remember, a job is a job. I've scrubbed toilets.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-04-2014, 06:12 PM
(24-04-2014 06:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  We all get down. The point is to get up.

It is too easy to lay around. Is your room and bored taken care of? You have time to access the net and talk to us. Seems pretty sweet to me. Too sweet?

I learned the hard way that I had to look after myself and develop skills that would support me. I made it work. I used to practice 16 hours per day. On a bad day I'd put in 8.

Nobody pays my bills.

Trying to get a job is good.

I wish you luck.

Remember, a job is a job. I've scrubbed toilets.

Thanks

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Good luck mate. You can do it. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-04-2014, 06:21 PM
(24-04-2014 06:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Good luck mate. You can do it. Smile

I'll try!

24-04-2014, 06:25 PM
You'll succeed.

I have read enough of your posts to know you have a good head on your shoulders.

Pretty soon today will be a memory.
Thumbsup

Banjo.
24-04-2014, 06:27 PM
(24-04-2014 06:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You'll succeed.

I have read enough of your posts to know you have a good head on your shoulders.

Thumbsup

Well if I can manage it, it will go down as the day I got chocolate.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
24-04-2014, 06:36 PM
(24-04-2014 06:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 06:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You'll succeed.

Thumbsup

Well if I can manage it, it will go down as the day I got chocolate.

Sounds like a movie title "The day I got Chocolate" Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
24-04-2014, 06:38 PM
(24-04-2014 06:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 06:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well if I can manage it, it will go down as the day I got chocolate.

Sounds like a movie title "The day I got Chocolate" Tongue

Lol it does doesn't it, maybe I need to take advantage of that and write a script.