Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?
(30-07-2013 03:14 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:11 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  You're a fucking idiot. If I don't want to read your garbage books because your entire idea of a movement is a joke and your "theories" are ridiculous and stupid. You should be ashamed for thinking there is some difficult to understand enlightenment to be found by reading feminist garbage.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0D4e9daopdKhkpI0k46h...hMVo_t8t6Q]

You actually are an evil old man. I hope you are happy with yourself.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
(30-07-2013 03:11 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:08 PM)nach_in Wrote:  the irony is overwhelming!! Hobo

You're a fucking idiot. If I don't want to read your garbage books because your entire idea of a movement is a joke and your "theories" are ridiculous and stupid. You should be ashamed for thinking there is some difficult to understand enlightenment to be found by reading feminist garbage.

it's not difficult if you bother to read them. Give me one good reason why not to read something that doesn't contain some sort of ad hominem or generalization about feminists, or is not based on laziness...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
(30-07-2013 03:15 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:14 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0D4e9daopdKhkpI0k46h...hMVo_t8t6Q]

You actually are an evil old man. I hope you are happy with yourself.

[Image: tumblr_lw2suxEVk41r2nueso1_500.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
30-07-2013, 03:17 PM
(30-07-2013 03:15 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:15 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  You actually are an evil old man. I hope you are happy with yourself.

[Image: tumblr_lw2suxEVk41r2nueso1_500.jpg]

I'm not mad just disappointed that people like you exist.

30-07-2013, 03:17 PM
(30-07-2013 03:15 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:11 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  You're a fucking idiot. If I don't want to read your garbage books because your entire idea of a movement is a joke and your "theories" are ridiculous and stupid. You should be ashamed for thinking there is some difficult to understand enlightenment to be found by reading feminist garbage.

it's not difficult if you bother to read them. Give me one good reason why not to read something that doesn't contain some sort of ad hominem or generalization about feminists, or is not based on laziness...

*ITS NOT WORTH MY TIME* happy?

30-07-2013, 03:19 PM
(30-07-2013 03:17 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:15 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lw2suxEVk41r2nueso1_500.jpg]

I'm not mad just disappointed that people like you exist.

[Image: you-mad-bro.png]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
(30-07-2013 03:15 PM)nach_in Wrote:  it's not difficult if you bother to read them. Give me one good reason why not to read something that doesn't contain some sort of ad hominem or generalization about feminists, or is not based on laziness...

Yes why would learning something and finding enlightenment be worth his oh so precious time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
(30-07-2013 03:05 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  "Right. And their definitions and ambitions generally overlap, and generally have nothing to do with the absurd claims you've made."

Citation needed.

Seriously? You know, you could find out by reading the first page of any of those awful 'book' things you're so down on.

How ass-backwards is it to refuse to read a feminist book in order to find out how feminists define feminism? Come the fuck on.

(30-07-2013 03:05 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Since when do the major organizations and academic publications matter more than crazy idiots on the street? If there are any of those organizations they have done absolutely nothing for feminism lately.

Um, since groups like the National Organization of Women or the League of Women Voters exist.

What you don't know about still exists.

For that matter a cursory glance at their websites would reveal that, despite the feminist origination and identity, they devote considerable effort to human rights causes in general.

(30-07-2013 03:05 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  I agree with this "dumbass" so I guess I am one too. Fuck off mister and maybe take some of your own advice sometimes about preconceived notions.

Do you know why he's a dumbass? Because he's confidently wrong.

Equal pay. One more time. The disparity exists after accounting for the other factors he mentions. Either that or the 'other factors' are themselves symptomatic of unequal treatment.

... this is my signature!
30-07-2013, 03:20 PM
(30-07-2013 03:15 PM)nach_in Wrote:  it's not difficult if you bother to read them. Give me one good reason why not to read something that doesn't contain some sort of ad hominem or generalization about feminists, or is not based on laziness...

If it's not worth your time to get educated, then why did you make us all loose ours by starting this thread?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
30-07-2013, 03:24 PM
(30-07-2013 03:19 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:05 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  "Right. And their definitions and ambitions generally overlap, and generally have nothing to do with the absurd claims you've made."

Citation needed.

Seriously? You know, you could find out by reading the first page of any of those awful 'book' things you're so down on.

How ass-backwards is it to refuse to read a feminist book in order to find out how feminists define feminism? Come the fuck on.

(30-07-2013 03:05 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Since when do the major organizations and academic publications matter more than crazy idiots on the street? If there are any of those organizations they have done absolutely nothing for feminism lately.

Um, since groups like the National Organization of Women or the League of Women Voters exist.

What you don't know about still exists.

For that matter a cursory glance at their websites would reveal that, despite the feminist origination and identity, they devote considerable effort to human rights causes in general.

(30-07-2013 03:05 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  I agree with this "dumbass" so I guess I am one too. Fuck off mister and maybe take some of your own advice sometimes about preconceived notions.

Do you know why he's a dumbass? Because he's confidently wrong.

Equal pay. One more time. The disparity exists after accounting for the other factors he mentions. Either that or the 'other factors' are themselves symptomatic of unequal treatment.

He's not wrong, you're wrong. Feminism is stupid and nothing will ever come of it. I'm done arguing with you.