Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?
(28-07-2013 11:12 PM)nach_in Wrote:  ok, you define feminism as you wish and generalize every women as you like. You're right, not because you're a keen observer of reality or a great scholar of a myriad of philosophical schools. But because you will define things as you please to fit your predefined conclusions, leading you to a useless, but logically true, tautology.

Congratulations!!!

No, you're wrong. I do not define things as I please, I tend to use a dictionary. The connotation I assign to words are from my own experience, you are welcome to disagree. I also have no predefined conclusions, because if I did use that strategy to arrive at my conclusion of feminism without looking at facts, I would still be a right wing nut job like I was a year ago before I was enlightened by Hitchens and others.

Quote:useless, but logically true
I think this is a contradiction. Nothing can be true and useless at the same time.

That argument is not a tautology because it is not this (not my definition, a dictionary's definition): needless repetition of an idea, especially in words other than those of the immediate context, without imparting additional force or clearness. My argument clearly moves progressively onward from situation to situation if you read it. Length does not indicate if something is tautologous or not, obviously.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Whatever dude, you just say that feminism is the crazy feminazi's theories, fine, keep it that way. I couldn't care less and I refuse to be your gender studies teacher over this forum.
You think humanism sprung out nowhere and can be used to define and settle every single social conflict in the world, then good luck, though I won't bet on you.

If you're so sure about your ideas, please, write a book and show the world how clearly wrong more than a century of philosophers and sociologist are all wrong and evil, and how your absolute and irrefutable knowledge of human biology, psychology and sociology can prove that women only wish to have privileged treatment and subjugate every single men in the world.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
28-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Feminism is a subset of Humanism. This thread is a derailing tactic.

Advocating the remedying or being on guard for one social ill doesn't mean you ignore or promote other social ills.

If you advocate for black awareness, that doesn't mean you advocate for asian or jewish or "white" racism. If you advocate for homosexual awareness, that doesn't mean you advocate for trans or heterophobia. If you advocate for cancer awareness, that doesn't mean you advocate for the spreading of AIDS. You cure ills by focusing on each one. This thread is just asinine.
[+] 2 users Like PoolBoyG's post
29-07-2013, 12:09 AM
when men kill women in all means of killing

then women must kill men for equality and women existence sake

what justify extreme feminism is the truth

men do not exist, they are of evil life, meaning to take advantage from some equations they can twist as they want for powers over living things
29-07-2013, 04:23 AM
(29-07-2013 12:09 AM)absols Wrote:  when men kill women in all means of killing

men do not exist, they are of evil life, meaning to take advantage from some equations they can twist as they want for powers over living things

I've been gone a while, are we ignoring this user? Because if not, holy hell...

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
29-07-2013, 06:31 AM
(29-07-2013 04:23 AM)Anudist Wrote:  

I've been gone a while, are we ignoring this user? Because if not, holy hell...

Oh, yes. You can try to communicate to him, but it is like trying to explain quantum physics to a brain-dead root vegetable.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
29-07-2013, 06:57 AM
zombi urself piece of snake crowling on floors to live, im not a him bitch

n how absolute logics can b said without a brain

and since when freedom is a vegetable

it is all about urself freak pervert jesus shit, insisting having all for whatever shit powers over all

it is the end especially for u
29-07-2013, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2013 07:14 AM by LostLocke.)
Are those the lyrics to a thrash metal song?

They sound vaguely familiar....

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
29-07-2013, 07:28 AM
(29-07-2013 06:57 AM)absols Wrote:  zombi urself piece of snake crowling on floors to live, im not a him bitch

n how absolute logics can b said without a brain

and since when freedom is a vegetable

it is all about urself freak pervert jesus shit, insisting having all for whatever shit powers over all

it is the end especially for u

class is intrinsically meaningless. use the term ‘semantic desituationism’ to denote the difference between sexual identity and class

there is the futility, and thus the absurdity, of postcultural sexual identity

u conclude that the media is part of the failure of art

absurdity states that narrativity is used to oppress minorities - therefore use the term ‘precapitalist narrative’ to denote a self-falsifying reality

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-07-2013, 07:30 AM

"In all means of killing".
Are you attempting to imply men routinely kill women using every possibly method of murder? Cause, I doubt that.

(29-07-2013 12:09 AM)absols Wrote:  then women must kill men for equality and women existence sake

So.. murder is justified by murder? If that is true, men should murder women for the sake of their existence and equality. Which would mean women have to, and then men have to again. When does the crazy cycle of retaliation stop!?

(29-07-2013 12:09 AM)absols Wrote:  what justify extreme feminism is the truth

The truth of what?

(29-07-2013 12:09 AM)absols Wrote:  men do not exist, they are of evil life, meaning to take advantage from some equations they can twist as they want for powers over living things
"men do not exist"
uh, you said that men murder women. You admitted that men exist, even further down in that very sentence, you contradict yourself.

I know you're a troll, a very bad one at that, this observation is of course, an undeniable truth, but damn with that amount if silly, I just could not resist getting involved here, it was too alluring.

Note to readers: I bet you a positive rep point that the response I get is nothing but ad homs and nonsense. Any takers?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.