Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2013, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2013 08:08 AM by absols.)
RE: Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?
it is u the troll, my logics are clean urs are pervert

in all means, is never about murder when murder is always the exceptionnal agression to smthg protected

men fuck women, possess them, b little them, hit them, women are enslaved by any society to take care of their children and husband and food, women are underpaid compared to men, civil rights force them to b inferior to men
this conspiracy against women is meant to manipulate women forcing them to an image that men want to control
men bodies are naturally stronger women bodies weak and easily sick, which is an open gate to abuse in life when only the fittest survive

existence is in truth, when only truth exist

then bodies genders are in absolute terms the same thing, so when that true equality is broken so clearly then individuals concerns must react since it is becoming living relatively out of true existence

conscious is to freedom and not to your lousy pretenses of thinking your natural instincts

nature is not conscious, when it function on the base of rejecting else existence presence for one positive freedom hers through the life of the most inferior thing forcing it to all reality as being living way

existing in truth is having to keep getting up when truth is infinite superiority as the exclusive possible way anyhow which makes it right

so what look down to others or else objectivity, in truth doesnt exist

but then it is evil thing

how evil is alive when truth only exist ??? this is the secret that noone can answer that for now

but evil is everything now for sure, and evil is by taking advantage of objective truth and freedom rights existence knowledge, by agressing their realities and force anything real to be weak, then it is easy to claim possessing everything even if having nothing, when real things are denied being
a fake life by pretending knowing pretending being pretending doing while doing nothing but agressions on else, and claiming possessions n powers which are the clear opposition to true existence fact

n u r the worse bad here, bc obviously u meant my agression, piece of evil freak

u couldnt respect a woman opinion that dont involve anyone while clearly meaning to support women gender over men in abstract terms
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2013, 08:15 AM
(29-07-2013 08:02 AM)absols Wrote:  it is u the troll, my logics are clean urs are pervert

in all means, is never about murder when murder is always the exceptionnal agression to smthg protected

men fuck women, possess them, b little them, hit them, women are enslaved by any society to take care of their children and husband and food, women are underpaid compared to men, civil rights force them to b inferior to men
this conspiracy against women is meant to manipulate women forcing them to an image that men want to control
men bodies are naturally stronger women bodies weak and easily sick, which is an open gate to abuse in life when only the fittest survive

existence is in truth, when only truth exist

then bodies genders are in absolute terms the same thing, so when that true equality is broken so clearly then individuals concerns must react since it is becoming living relatively out of true existence

conscious is to freedom and not to your lousy pretenses of thinking your natural instincts

nature is not conscious, when it function on the base of rejecting else existence presence for one positive freedom hers through the life of the most inferior thing forcing it to all reality as being living way

existing in truth is having to keep getting up when truth is infinite superiority as the exclusive possible way anyhow which makes it right

so what look down to others or else objectivity, in truth doesnt exist

but then it is evil thing

how evil is alive when truth only exist ??? this is the secret that noone can answer that for now

but evil is everything now for sure, and evil is by taking advantage of objective truth and freedom rights existence knowledge, by agressing their realities and force anything real to be weak, then it is easy to claim possessing everything even if having nothing, when real things are denied being
a fake life by pretending knowing pretending being pretending doing while doing nothing but agressions on else, and claiming possessions n powers which are the clear opposition to true existence fact

n u r the worse bad here, bc obviously u meant my agression, piece of evil freak

u couldnt respect a woman opinion that dont involve anyone while clearly meaning to support women gender over men in abstract terms

Hey guy. We've been over this.

Nobody disagrees with you. Nobody agrees with you. You're so incoherent it's impossible to know what you're saying. Therefore one cannot agree or disagree.

You have previously refused to acknowledge this; you insist you don't care whether you're understood. Very well; but you cannot then be upset that others don't understand you, if you're not willing to try to be understood.

I rather suspect, by now, that you're an asshole however you express yourself.

... this is my signature!
29-07-2013, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2013 08:40 AM by absols.)
asshole urself, noone is asking u anything here while anyone has the right to post his own opinions and words

when u cant read my posts why do u insult me, piece of freak
bc u r shit and that is the only language that u like me to talk to u with fuck u

saying that im the worse bad troll or vegetable dead thing is below the knowledge of coherence to pretend using it for others

and i didnt quote anyone while u insist to quote me so fuck u piece of freak shit that obviously cant assume his own means, the up set is u not me

insulting is easiest thing not only for shit like u that cant but b on the expense of else agony

for anyone shitty

upset is u, planning to get me banned from the forum so u could enjoy playing the jesus powers over anyone here

fuck u again u and that other bitch that u fancy on any image of real community power with over someone forced to look like a martyr
for ur eternal heaven of course

im not someone right freak, im free superior being

but u r someone shit

n guy urself piece of shit that enjoy the invention of dealing with a man like shit, to set the equality with women

u r such retarded head

im not a guy shitty im all what is feminine absolutely truly in all ways, outside and inside

n i fuck ur mind

which again prove that men dont exist, when obviously ur head is fake and simple woman can break it easily
29-07-2013, 08:29 AM
(29-07-2013 08:24 AM)absols Wrote:  asshole urself, noone is asking u anything here while anyone has the right to post his own opinions and words

bc u r shit and that is the only language that u like me to talk to u with fuck u

saying that im the worse bad troll or vegetable dead thing is below the knowledge of coherence to pretend using it for others

and i didnt quote anyone while u insist to quote me so fuck u piece of freak shit that obviously cant assume his own means, the up set is u not me

insulting is easiest thing not only for shit like u that cant but b on the expense of else agony

for anyone shitty

upset is u, planning to get me banned from the forum

fuck u again

Do you really not understand that your posts are largely incomprehensible?

I don't know if you have good ideas or not, because you don't present them clearly.

Yet you get very angry with us when we struggle to understand your posts.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-07-2013, 08:29 AM
(29-07-2013 08:24 AM)absols Wrote:  asshole urself, noone is asking u anything here while anyone has the right to post his own opinions and words

for anyone shitty

upset is u, planning to get me banned from the forum

fuck u again

I'm not upset. You seem rather worked up, however.

I have not insulted you. I told you that you were incomprehensible (you are). I told you so in French as well, as I thought that might be clearer, but it didn't seem to help.

29-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Apparently, a decent chunk of domestic abuse is done by women against men... interesting.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-07-2013, 08:56 AM
(29-07-2013 08:24 AM)absols Wrote:  for anyone shitty

upset is u
[Image: yoda-as-we-knew-him-and-loved-him.jpg]

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
29-07-2013, 08:56 AM
u called me an asshole piece of shit hole urself
29-07-2013, 09:02 AM
(29-07-2013 08:52 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Apparently, a decent chunk of domestic abuse is done by women against men... interesting.

u r really total evil freak believers

wat apparently ??? for what one woman say as free opinion pointing no one, while jumping on from all side to eat it alive bc she got an opinion
and suddenly it becomes a domestic abuse???? internet communication is the most apparent chats of total strangers that cant in anyway b connected in same reality

it shows apparently the bitch u r against ur own gender in general to get whatever u could from what men want u to say

n u call urself freethought, hypocrite
29-07-2013, 09:04 AM
(29-07-2013 08:56 AM)absols Wrote:  u called me an asshole piece of shit hole urself

If you're referring to me - you do know you can quote other posts to remove the ambiguity? - then no, I didn't. I said I suspected you might be.

Constantly insulting others is indeed a hallmark of such...

(29-07-2013 04:23 AM)Anudist Wrote:  I've been gone a while, are we ignoring this user? Because if not, holy hell...

Eh; I kinda enjoy it. Trying to talk to him makes me feel like a field anthropologist working through a new language barrier!