Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?
(29-07-2013 08:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  Do you really not understand that your posts are largely incomprehensible?

I don't know if you have good ideas or not, because you don't present them clearly.

Yet you get very angry with us when we struggle to understand your posts.

hey there is nothing to understand for negative thing moron, it doesnt exist

ur evil sentences do not exist in truth, it is all about ur shit life invention ways

and no i dont have good ideas at all, so stop struggling to read any of my posts

how dare u suggest that im writing for u

u r complete freak, exhibiting how u mean to treat good people

but im not good freaky, all my posts are simple individual pleasure in pretending knowing how everything is for oneself satisfaction by own words

finito done yamy

dont ask me wat i said, i said nothing

only my pleasure

fuck u
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2013, 09:09 AM
(28-07-2013 12:50 AM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(28-07-2013 12:46 AM)nach_in Wrote:  feminism doesn't advocate the supremacy of the female gender, some feminist have taken it that far and given feminism a bad name, but it is about equality. So it is about human rights, a part of them (nobody could ever just go for all of them at the same time).

Why not just say that based on basic human rights, men and women should be given the same opportunities and be done with it?

It's the same issue as with race. Ideally, equality is already possible. But it isn't implemented. Which means that this fact needs to be recognized so that it can be continuously worked on.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
29-07-2013, 09:24 AM
(29-07-2013 09:02 AM)absols Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 08:52 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Apparently, a decent chunk of domestic abuse is done by women against men... interesting.

u r really total evil freak believers

wat apparently ??? for what one woman say as free opinion pointing no one, while jumping on from all side to eat it alive bc she got an opinion
and suddenly it becomes a domestic abuse???? internet communication is the most apparent chats of total strangers that cant in anyway b connected in same reality

it shows apparently the bitch u r against ur own gender in general to get whatever u could from what men want u to say

n u call urself freethought, hypocrite

Yes. Apparently, indeed. 
Scientific American- Scott O. Lilienfeld and Hal Arkowitz Wrote:...More surprisingly, women are also just as likely as men to express hostility—in this case physically—in the context of a romantic relationship. The popular stereotype of a domestic abuser is a man who habitually hurts his female partner. Yet research by Archer and sociologist Murray Straus of the University of New Hampshire calls this scenario into question. Surprisingly, their analyses demonstrate that men and women exhibit roughly equal rates of violence within relationships; some studies hint that women’s rates of physical aggression are slightly higher...

HomeOffice Statistical Bulletin Wrote:Overall, more than one in four women (28%) and around one in six men (16%) had
experienced any domestic abuse since the age of 16 (Table 3.01 and Figure 3.1). These
figures are equivalent to an estimated 4.5 million female victims of domestic abuse and
2.6 million male victims
Six per cent of women and four per cent of men reported having experienced any
domestic abuse in the past year, equivalent to an estimated one million female victims of
domestic abuse and 600,000 male victims

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-07-2013, 09:36 AM
(29-07-2013 09:09 AM)absols Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 08:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  Do you really not understand that your posts are largely incomprehensible?

I don't know if you have good ideas or not, because you don't present them clearly.

ur evil sentences do not exist in truth, it is all about ur shit life invention ways

and no i dont have good ideas at all, so stop struggling to read any of my posts

but im not good freaky, all my posts are simple individual pleasure in pretending knowing how everything is for oneself satisfaction by own words

finito done yamy

only my pleasure

fuck u

Ok, I have been patient.

Now it's time for you to fuck off. Take you arrogant stupidity elsewhere.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-07-2013, 09:43 AM
(29-07-2013 09:09 AM)absols Wrote:  

finito done yamy

only my pleasure

fuck u

Why no capital letters or punctuation?

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
29-07-2013, 09:46 AM
(29-07-2013 09:43 AM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 09:09 AM)absols Wrote:  hey there is nothing to understand for negative thing moron, it doesnt exist

finito done yamy

only my pleasure

fuck u

Some posters are better left ignored.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
29-07-2013, 09:50 AM
(29-07-2013 09:43 AM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 09:09 AM)absols Wrote:  hey there is nothing to understand for negative thing moron, it doesnt exist

finito done yamy

only my pleasure

fuck u

Absol does not wish to be understood any attempt at communication with him will only result in him becoming hostile (we think he still continues to use that unreadable style of his) so for the most part everyone either ignore him or mocks his writing style. In the real world people that bring no worth to society are referred to as Oxygen thieves so in this context Absol might be considered a bandwidth thief.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-07-2013, 10:00 AM
im a she she xx and it is u the he thief dreaming of stealing the free ways of superior ones

forms are not what matter, values are in the writer qualities and the sentence reality in truth
29-07-2013, 10:02 AM
(29-07-2013 10:00 AM)absols Wrote:  im a she she xx and it is u the he thief dreaming of stealing the free ways of superior ones

forms are not what matter, values are in the writer qualities and the sentence reality in truth

If truth be written in an incomprehensible way, then it is indiscernible from gibberish and incapable of being evaluated with any honest scrutiny.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
29-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Pat, I'd like to buy a comma please.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post