Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2013, 10:18 AM
RE: Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?
it doesnt matter, stop commenting then but mostly u cant keep insulting and forcing lies about me

im a woman it is about me here not an idea for a topic

and no i dont write truth, truth is never here and surely not in my words, while i know writing for nothing at all when all is evil ups and downs, and what is wrong is like nothing in positive present terms

i simply claim refering to truth as a concept like anyone else does to justify own selves opinions about everything
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2013, 10:21 AM
(29-07-2013 10:18 AM)absols Wrote:  it doesnt matter, stop commenting then but mostly u cant keep insulting and forcing lies about me

im a woman it is about me here not an idea for a topic

and no i dont write truth, truth is never here and surely not in my words, while i know writing for nothing at all when all is evil ups and downs, and what is wrong is like nothing in positive present fact terms

i simply claim meaning it like anyone else does

I'm sorry, I simply can't understand you. It is time-consuming and non-beneficial to try and derive meaning from your posts.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
29-07-2013, 10:25 AM
(29-07-2013 10:18 AM)absols Wrote:  and no i dont write truth, truth is never here and surely not in my words...
Amen sister

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
29-07-2013, 10:32 AM
it wasnt about my post here, it is about ur post

u said that truth can b written, im telling u no

and who called u surely not me, to pretend playing the role of not being interested to answer back ??? hypocrite freak

stop forcing ur insults on me and my posts to please urself, there is no meaning from my posts at all

u have all the means piece of cheapest opportunist drives
29-07-2013, 10:33 AM
(29-07-2013 10:32 AM)absols Wrote:  it wasnt about my post here, it is about ur post

u said that truth can b written, im telling u no

and who called u to play the role that doesnt want to answer back ??? an hypocrite freak

stop forcing ur insults on me and my posts to please urself, there is no meaning from my posts at all

u have all the means piece of cheapest opportunist drives

If you took insult in what I said, then you may have as much trouble comprehending my posts as I do yours. In any event, I can't understand you so I will stop engaging you.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
29-07-2013, 10:40 AM
u dare saying to who never mention ur presence, that it is time consuming and uninteresting to read my posts, and it is not an insult ??? again hypocrite freak do what u say and stop forcing urself presence to enjoy urself sense over me and my posts
29-07-2013, 01:26 PM
This is hilarious, what do you guys think of it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpA7pfR0...=endscreen

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes elegant_atheist's post
29-07-2013, 07:05 PM
That woman is a moron, he clearly said that IF she WANTED she should be able to, I also think that if a man wants to stay at home he should be able to do that too. Freedom of choice and oportunities is the key

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
29-07-2013, 08:15 PM
(29-07-2013 07:05 PM)nach_in Wrote:  That woman is a moron, he clearly said that IF she WANTED she should be able to, I also think that if a man wants to stay at home he should be able to do that too. Freedom of choice and oportunities is the key

I think she was trying to make it seem like women and men have to do everything just as much as each other and be equal in every way, which Hitchens thinks is obviously bullshit based on what he said. Hitchens=ownage.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
29-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Re: Why Not Just Advocate Human Rights?
I'm not sure if Hitchens intended that point to be universal or personal though.

—Thomas Henry Huxley