Why SHOULD I move to your country?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Why SHOULD I move to your country?
Idea stolen from izel in the other thread, but instead of negatives about your home nation, what positives would you say are their to encourage somebody to "up-sticks" and move?

For England: Whilst I have my own issues with the place, there are some AMAZING sights to be seen. And everything is like 2-3 hours tops away from everything else. Plus the train systems, (despite the flak us British give it), are some of the best in the world, so want to go somewhere, grab a train and you're there. And it's like 2-3 hours (from where I am at least) away from Edinburgh which is my favourite place haha.

I've always wanted to move stateside, although it'd hard to do that these days.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
26-06-2017, 07:20 AM
RE: Why SHOULD I move to your country?
There are some nice things to see in Poland, so that's one reason. And I'm afraid only one. Sure, there are things that aren't bad here, but something being not bad is hardly a reason for moving somewhere.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
26-06-2017, 07:32 AM
(26-06-2017 07:20 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  There are some nice things to see in Poland, so that's one reason. And I'm afraid only one. Sure, there are things that aren't bad here, but something being not bad is hardly a reason for moving somewhere.
I actual visited "Wroclaw" (Pronounced vrahts-wahf?) in Poland a few years ago, and loved it. The outskirts were a bit run down, but the centre was lovely, and had LOTS of very cool beer on offer, including a little pub that brewed it's on weiß-beer which was also very cool Smile Also checked out some of the museums and one which has this huge circular painting that depicts some sort of war from many many years ago.

Very cool place and would recommend going Smile

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
26-06-2017, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2017 07:45 AM by Loom.)
USA

Our national parks are beautiful and diverse:

[Image: grandcanyon1.jpg.cf.jpg]

Grand Canyon

[Image: Glacier+National+Park+USA_3.jpg.cf.jpg]

Glacier National Park (my favorite)

[Image: yellowstone-national-park-rattled-by-lar...jpg.cf.jpg]

Yellowstone

[Image: everglades-national-park-the-mangroves-o...jpg.cf.jpg]

Everglades

[Image: f98f58b54e558d12b64fe89f3a916998.jpg.cf.jpg]

Badlands

[Image: Hawaii-Volcanoes-National-Park-1.jpeg.cf.jpg]

Hawaii

[Image: Yosemite+National+Park+Waterfall.jpg.cf.jpg]

Yosemite

And dozens more (plus hundreds of state parks).

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 7 users Like Loom's post
26-06-2017, 07:41 AM
(26-06-2017 07:32 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 07:20 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  There are some nice things to see in Poland, so that's one reason. And I'm afraid only one. Sure, there are things that aren't bad here, but something being not bad is hardly a reason for moving somewhere.
I actual visited "Wroclaw" (Pronounced vrahts-wahf?) in Poland a few years ago, and loved it. The outskirts were a bit run down, but the centre was lovely, and had LOTS of very cool beer on offer, including a little pub that brewed it's on weiß-beer which was also very cool Smile Also checked out some of the museums and one which has this huge circular painting that depicts some sort of war from many many years ago.

Very cool place and would recommend going Smile

As I said there are some nice things to see, though I dislike Wrocław and prefer Zielona Góra, that is city where I attended University. All in all it may not look like much, but centre looks interesting and has good pubs.

You could also get a good beer here but I doubt that Poland is only country with good alcohol so it's not really a reason for moving there.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
26-06-2017, 07:49 AM
You should move here because the US needs more atheists. It would be a completely altruistic move on your part, except for the food. The food here tastes better. (yeah, also it's probably worse for you, but your taste buds will have a good time while your arteries clog)
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
26-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Canada for the cross country skiing, snowmobiling, and fat tire biking. Also, Canada has the best authentic Inuit hand made, all natural, baby seal skin jackets to help deal with the cold.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Because I'm here. What more do you need? Huh
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
26-06-2017, 08:51 AM
[Image: Martin_Luther2.jpg] Tongue Tongue Tongue
[Image: autobahn-seitenstreifen.jpg]
[Image: K%C3%B6lner_Dom_um_1900.jpg]
[Image: Seehunde-an-der-Nordsee.jpg]
[Image: warft_20100318_DW__1047182a.jpg]
[Image: 1200px-Garmisch-Partenkirchen.JPG]
[Image: mosel.jpg]
[Image: b16f21cae774d5bc1899d63d8ddebb3929b95e1b.jpg]
[Image: wikimedia-cc3-0-burg-sooneck-jr-e-852-20...14-jpg.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 7 users Like Deesse23's post
26-06-2017, 08:56 AM
Can't think of any reasons, basically the best thing about Britain is not being anywhere near it. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post