Why SHOULD I move to your country?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Why SHOULD I move to your country?
(26-06-2017 01:42 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 01:18 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Maine is beautiful. We vacation there often and I have family there as well. My uncle lives about 10 minutes from Canada awayyyyy up north.

Talk about a diverse state! There are live off the land, mind your own beeswax feeling areas. Bar Harbor is a 'cosmopolitan' gay paradise. Portland has become foodie central, too. And the diversity of nature is pretty amazing. The coastline drive is my favorite.
It's a weird state and I love it!

I lived in Winter Harbor, then Gouldsboro, then Ellsworth for a while. Winter Harbor and Gouldsboro are across the bay from Bar Harbor. I have lots of memories from Maine.

Was in Winter Harbor briefly about 15 or so years ago before NSGA closed down a site there. Didn't realize it had actual people living there Tongue

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2017, 01:59 PM
(26-06-2017 01:53 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 01:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: ufo_worldper10m1.png]

What's the point of seeing a UFO if you don't actually get abducted? Huh Where are those status, huh?

Those would be unsolved missing person reports. And perhaps Justin Bieber.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
26-06-2017, 02:02 PM
(26-06-2017 01:53 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 01:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: ufo_worldper10m1.png]

What's the point of seeing a UFO if you don't actually get abducted? Huh Where are those status, huh?

Huh You want to get probed or something?
26-06-2017, 02:02 PM
(26-06-2017 01:57 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 01:42 PM)Emma Wrote:  I lived in Winter Harbor, then Gouldsboro, then Ellsworth for a while. Winter Harbor and Gouldsboro are across the bay from Bar Harbor. I have lots of memories from Maine.

Was in Winter Harbor briefly about 15 or so years ago before NSGA closed down a site there. Didn't realize it had actual people living there Tongue

Yes, that's the site that used to be a Naval base. I spent a lot of time on that base growing up. I went to the elementary school there, too. It's a big lobster fishing town. I still have a lot of friends there! Big Grin
26-06-2017, 02:03 PM
(26-06-2017 02:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 01:53 PM)Emma Wrote:  What's the point of seeing a UFO if you don't actually get abducted? Huh Where are those status, huh?

Huh You want to get probed or something?

Well I mean I at least want to go for a ride in a spaceship...
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
26-06-2017, 02:15 PM
I'd take a probing in exchange for a ride in a spaceship. Hell, if they give me a space gun to play with I'll let them plant a satellite dish in my ass.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-06-2017, 02:27 PM
(26-06-2017 01:53 PM)Emma Wrote:  Abducted? Huh Where are those states, huh?

[Image: alabama-3wignk.jpg]

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
26-06-2017, 02:38 PM
(26-06-2017 02:03 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 02:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Huh You want to get probed or something?

Well I mean I at least want to go for a ride in a spaceship...

I've been inside space craft when they were being built. But those were for communications, not for living people.
26-06-2017, 02:44 PM
U.S. lawmakers propose the founding of a new military branch: The ‘Space Corps’

Quote:The United States House Armed Services Committee introduced groundbreaking legislation earlier this week that hopes to establish a new branch of the American armed forces: a “Space Corps.”

Like the Marine Corps falls under the purview of the Department of the Navy, this new Space Corps would fall under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Air Force, and would be tasked with defending U.S. assets in orbit above the earth. America has grown increasingly dependent on its satellite infrastructure for everything from reconnaissance to navigation and communication – but it has become apparent in recent years that the United States has fallen behind some competitor nations in terms of offensive and defensive capabilities in orbit. As such, this bipartisan effort aims to ensure America retains its strategic superiority in space as well as on Earth.

'Murican Canadian