Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2015, 02:43 PM
Why Some Animals Eat Their Young
Some humans need to follow the example.

On the motorcycle today -- stopped at a light, in the left hand turn lane. I've got a habit of staying to the right side of the lane, far back as possible -- in case somebody cuts the corner turning left, past me.

One did.

Stupid little twat -- probably all of 17 -- TEXTING as she's making a left turn -- missing me by less than a foot -----

and -- by not at all into the PT Cruiser that was maybe 10 feet behind me.

KABLAMMM.

Almost pissed myself.

So. I stick around. The cop shows up - -and is talking to the older gal driving the PT -- and the 17 year old genius is acting like a moron.

I go over - and tell the cop that she was texting at the point of impact --- this stupid little cunt starts screaming "He's LYING"...

Censored

Then she tells the cop that I couldn't have seen the accident - because "HE WASN'T EVEN HERE!!!"

Are you fucking shitting me????

Yeah I imagine she wouldn't have seen ANYTHING that was smaller than a planetary body, with her attention on that fucking cellphone.......

Once the lady in the PT confirmed where I had been at the time of the accident (turns out she liked my bike) - the cop started writing the punk a nice fat ticket..... She was mouthing off to him when I left - and he looked about ready to lock her dumb ass up.........

Where do these punks come from?????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-07-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Why Some Animals Eat Their Young
(30-07-2015 02:43 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Some humans need to follow the example.

On the motorcycle today -- stopped at a light, in the left hand turn lane. I've got a habit of staying to the right side of the lane, far back as possible -- in case somebody cuts the corner turning left, past me.

One did.

Stupid little twat -- probably all of 17 -- TEXTING as she's making a left turn -- missing me by less than a foot -----

KABLAMMM.

Almost pissed myself.

So. I stick around. The cop shows up - -and is talking to the older gal driving the PT -- and the 17 year old genius is acting like a moron.

I go over - and tell the cop that she was texting at the point of impact --- this stupid little cunt starts screaming "He's LYING"...

Censored

Then she tells the cop that I couldn't have seen the accident - because "HE WASN'T EVEN HERE!!!"

Yeah I imagine she wouldn't have seen ANYTHING that was smaller than a planetary body, with her attention on that fucking cellphone.......

Once the lady in the PT confirmed where I had been at the time of the accident (turns out she liked my bike) - the cop started writing the punk a nice fat ticket..... She was mouthing off to him when I left - and he looked about ready to lock her dumb ass up.........

Unfortunately these spoiled brats are raised that way. The world owes them & they get their own way no matter what, & of course they are never wrong, because mummy and daddy think they are absobloodylutely perfect!
!
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
30-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Snowflake Syndrome. "Who cares about anyone else? I'm unique and special, and what I'm doing is more important."

I get that all the time at the Preserve, little snowflakes who think the rules don't apply to them.

Glad you're okay, bud.
30-07-2015, 04:04 PM
(30-07-2015 02:43 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Some humans need to follow the example.

One did.

KABLAMMM.

Almost pissed myself.

Censored

Good for you. They can prove she was texting ... they can get her phone records. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Glad you are okay!

Stupid, stupid, stupid girl. I hope she gets her license suspended, at the least.
30-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Was coming home from work today and got behind a young man that will probably never make it to old.

He was on a motorcycle - now I don't know much about bikes but this wasn't a crotch rocket...I don't think it was a Harley.

He was a skinny thing. Wearing a helmet but no shirt. He was strapped into a bright pink backpack.

Three lanes of traffic and he is crossing back and forth between lanes, no signals. He was weaving back and forth in the lane he was in and leaning way over to the side. Then he was riding along not holding onto the damn handlebars - with either hand! He was scaring the crap out of everyone around him.

I think he was the same little asshole who was in an old beat up truck yesterday that was crossing over lanes and flipping everyone off. He turned onto the same side street. Speed limit in the area is 40 and there are side streets, driveways, and parking lot entrances/exits every few feet.

I suppose his scrawny ass thinks he is really cool.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Live fast, die young, and leave a pretty corpse, baby.
30-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Some people make it through their twenties by sheer dumb luck. I know I did. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
30-07-2015, 06:02 PM
I wasn't driving as teen, but I found plenty of other ways to risk life and limb. It goes along with knowing everything...Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-07-2015, 06:15 PM
(30-07-2015 05:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Live fast, die young, and leave a pretty corpse, baby.

A motorcycle accident rarely leaves a pretty corpse. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user