Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Why Some Animals Eat Their Young
(30-07-2015 06:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 05:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Live fast, die young, and leave a pretty corpse, baby.

A motorcycle accident rarely leaves a pretty corpse. No

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-07-2015, 07:39 PM
From the title of the thread I thought this was going to be a post about atheism in the wild Smile Instead I get this story about a failed attempt at a Darwin Award. Oh well, based on what you described of this person, they will have other opportunities to win.
30-07-2015, 07:40 PM
(30-07-2015 06:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 06:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  A motorcycle accident rarely leaves a pretty corpse. No

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

Met the man at a bike event in Sonoma Co Ca. in the mid 80's..... I've never been so impressed with the sheer energy and craziness of an individual as I did with HST....
I got to talk to him for about 2 minutes, and he made me a lifelong fan..............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post