Why THAT avatar?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Why THAT avatar?
(06-10-2015 03:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Isn't it obvious?
He's a baby, closet gay, smart, wants to take over the world, hates everybody and loves parachute time at playschool.

I effectively am a 24 year old Stewie Griffin.

At this point, I read everything you write in Stewie's voice. If I ever talk to you in person, I'm guessing your real voice will sound off to me.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
06-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Mines Sailor Mercury from the anime Sailor Moon. It's also where I got my username from. She's my favie!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 8 users Like Smercury44's post
06-10-2015, 04:00 PM
I love how much I'm learning about everyone!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
06-10-2015, 04:01 PM
This is a cactaur from the Final Fantasy series. He may look cute, but he will fucking murder you 3x over before you even know what hit you! Angel

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 6 users Like cactus's post
06-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Mine is a gif of Kyon (a character from the anime series The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) engaging in perpetual facepalm. I like Kyon as a character; an intelligent young man with a dry wit and a sarcasm streak the universe long; seemed like a good contrast to myself.

I always have a facepalming avatar; from my first (being a facepalming Jesus statue) to now, because when I first joined I thought most of what I would say would end up as seeming facepalm-worthy compared to the others on the forum.
Turns out I was right.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
06-10-2015, 04:29 PM
Because I found it and I was/am at a stage of pompous fondness of existential philosophers and writers so I tossed in the nice Sartre quote pic.

Muff's used to be cool, when he was The Brain, then he was all, it's still in my signature, but now that's gone. Just like Stewie, muffs grew up and gave up the desire for world domination.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like ClydeLee's post
06-10-2015, 04:39 PM
(06-10-2015 04:29 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Because I found it and I was/am at a stage of pompous fondness of existential philosophers and writers so I tossed in the nice Sartre quote pic.

Muff's used to be cool, when he was The Brain, then he was all, it's still in my signature, but now that's gone. Just like Stewie, muffs grew up and gave up the desire for world domination.

Never!!

*hugs and gently caresses secret nuclear missile*
My precious...
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
06-10-2015, 04:39 PM
This thread will make very little sense to someone reading it a couple of years from now.

Undecided

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
06-10-2015, 04:44 PM
(06-10-2015 04:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  This thread will make very little sense to someone reading it a couple of years from now.

Undecided

Maybe people should post their current avatar's so this thread becomes like a high school year book and we can look back on how people "haven't changed at all" or "look at those horrible fashions we had back in the day" etc.. etc.. etc..
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-10-2015, 04:46 PM
(06-10-2015 04:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  This thread will make very little sense to someone reading it a couple of years from now.

Undecided

Yabut, who are you? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post