Why THAT avatar?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Why THAT avatar?
(06-10-2015 06:05 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 05:40 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Big Grin

I love my Gwynnies! I used to have Georg Cantor, but being a dusty ol' fuck my own self, I wanted something livelier. So then I chose my other favorite thing Kristen Stewart before surrendering to the inevitable. Big Grin

I really miss how that avatar demonstrated her versatile range of emotions . . .

We need a "dislike" button. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Just in case I ever change it and in some years people are scratching their heads at this thread. Here is my current avatar as of 7/10/15.

[Image: 2012-05-09171159.jpg]

The reason I chose it is because at the time it was the only photo I could fit within the avatar parameters.

The photo is of a big teddy bear wearing one of my hats in a bookstore while I awaited to see if they had the complete BBC plays of Shakespeare in stock.

They did not.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
06-10-2015, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 07:15 PM by Drunkin Druid.)
(06-10-2015 04:58 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I asked cheapthrillseeker to craft a literal Cardinal Smurf for me and she was a dear. I think he looks dashing!
That's just Papa Smurf in a cardinals hat. I mean it's nice and all but I think he should loose the beard and perhaps have an arm around one of the kid smurfs...
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
06-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Why THAT avatar?
(06-10-2015 07:11 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 04:58 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I asked cheapthrillseeker to craft a literal Cardinal Smurf for me and she was a dear. I think he looks dashing!
That's just Papa Smurf in a cardinals hat. I mean it's nice and all but I think he should loose the beard and perhaps have an arm around one of the kid smurfs...

If he lost the beard he wouldn't look like Papa Smurf. Also, seeing as my avatar is supposed to reflect my own personality (to a degree) I'd rather not add any implications of pederasty. At least not yet!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
06-10-2015, 07:23 PM
(06-10-2015 07:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Just in case I ever change it and in some years people are scratching their heads at this thread. Here is my current avatar as of 7/10/15.

The reason I chose it is because at the time it was the only photo I could fit within the avatar parameters.

The photo is of a big teddy bear wearing one of my hats in a bookstore while I awaited to see if they had the complete BBC plays of Shakespeare in stock.

They did not.

I have always liked your avatar - very unique. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-10-2015, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 07:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-10-2015 06:05 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  I really miss how that avatar demonstrated her versatile range of emotions . . .

.... fuck I can't find that animated gif of gwynnies pleasing herself. You get Sailor Bubba instead.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-10-2015, 07:37 PM
The Dust Puppy was born inside of a network server, a result of the combination of dust, lint, and quantum events. He is very innocent, with no real grasp of reality, but he's pretty cute and people love him.

I love his grin. He makes me happy.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
[+] 4 users Like quoin's post
06-10-2015, 07:38 PM
(06-10-2015 07:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Just in case I ever change it and in some years people are scratching their heads at this thread. Here is my current avatar as of 7/10/15.

They did not.

I like the bear, I like the story, I like that you were looking for the complete BBC plays of Shakespeare. I like your post and I like you.Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-10-2015, 07:40 PM
(06-10-2015 06:05 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  I really miss how that avatar demonstrated her versatile range of emotions . . .

Goddam you Octopussy. Goddam you all to hell.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-10-2015, 07:40 PM
(06-10-2015 07:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like the bear, I like the story, I like that you were looking for the complete BBC plays of Shakespeare. I like your post and I like you.Thumbsup

Thank you. Right back at you! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post