Why Trump/GOP are dangerous.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Why Trump/GOP are dangerous.
"Smooth" is not even a requirement. They have to get started.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 06:01 PM
(28-07-2016 08:52 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 05:24 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  And the fucking jesus freaks would be right there with them if they thought they could get away with it.

They do not hate the imams. They are jealous of their power!

Come on bro. You and I see eye to eye on religion most of the time but I have to disagree with you on this.

There might be some deranged christards that would murder the non believers but 99.99% wouldn't. I grew up and currently live in the Bible Belt. The worst reaction that I've had by telling a Christian that I am an Atheist is they feel sorry for me because I'm going to hell.

In Australia the answer would be "me too."

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Reportedly, Drumpf has asked about the possibility of using nuclear weapons during a foreign policy briefing several months ago.

"Three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons... at one point he asked if we have them, why can't we use them?" MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said on Morning Joe yesterday.

Drumpf asked MSNBC's Chris Matthews in March "why are we making them" if we never plan on using nuclear weapons, and said he wouldn't rule out using nukes in the Middle East—or, for that matter, in Europe. The Washington Post's fact-checking team documented several other times Drumpf refused to rule out the use of nuclear weapons.

—This maniacal buffoon has to be rubbed out, whatever it takes. There's absolutely NO way this intellectually challenged retard should ever be POTUS.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
03-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Indoctrination has been the goal of public education for a long time. The Ford Foundation has a head start of several decades on whatever the Republicans are up to now.

Have you read John Taylor Gatto? I think you would appreciate him. He was New York State teacher of the year shortly before he quit and publicly denounced the education system. There's a free audio recording of his Underground History of American Education here. His own website is here.