Why am I getting so obsessed!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Why am I getting so obsessed!!
Hey Guys

nice to meet you all (including diddo97)

This is exactly what I mean.

My post is just me having a rant, something which could easily be ripped to peace's by a theist. All I am doing is moaning, my questions and statements should be easily answered and I should have been made to look like a fool, made to delete my account out of shame and never post again. The problem is that the ONLY arguments they ever use are so weak and have no meaning. Yet they think they can tell me that I will actually suffer for not accepting their God.

So Diddo97, here is your chance to give me a little hope. I will ask 2 questions, easy questions, questions which if you give me an answer which I personally feel hope from, regardless of any other comment, I will create a post saying that this site has converted me or reverted me or whatever you require.

Easy question no1.

God is all knowing. He knows the answer to every question I could possibly ever ask. So here is what I ask God. "God, do you know what it is like to be completely addicted to crack cocaine, prostitutes and pen ink, to love nothing more than shooting up while covering prostitutes in pen ink, and to be so addicted that it takes over your life, with the only way to put an end to it is to place a pig on your elbow and sing jazz until it passes out?".

If God knows the answer to this then amazing, I now worship one sick God.

Easy question no2.

Let me make this so easy it would be criminal not to prove me wrong.

God crated the earth in 3 days. He created the universe in 1. Please expplain this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Why am I getting so obsessed!!
(14-07-2015 11:26 AM)WonderingAtheist Wrote:  Hey Guys

nice to meet you all (including diddo97)

This is exactly what I mean.

My post is just me having a rant, something which could easily be ripped to peace's by a theist. All I am doing is moaning, my questions and statements should be easily answered and I should have been made to look like a fool, made to delete my account out of shame and never post again. The problem is that the ONLY arguments they ever use are so weak and have no meaning. Yet they think they can tell me that I will actually suffer for not accepting their God.

So Diddo97, here is your chance to give me a little hope. I will ask 2 questions, easy questions, questions which if you give me an answer which I personally feel hope from, regardless of any other comment, I will create a post saying that this site has converted me or reverted me or whatever you require.

Easy question no1.

God is all knowing. He knows the answer to every question I could possibly ever ask. So here is what I ask God. "God, do you know what it is like to be completely addicted to crack cocaine, prostitutes and pen ink, to love nothing more than shooting up while covering prostitutes in pen ink, and to be so addicted that it takes over your life, with the only way to put an end to it is to place a pig on your elbow and sing jazz until it passes out?".

If God knows the answer to this then amazing, I now worship one sick God.

Easy question no2.

Let me make this so easy it would be criminal not to prove me wrong.

God crated the earth in 3 days. He created the universe in 1. Please explain this.

The omniscience that is asserted of god makes it knowledgeable of all evil, even things we haven't thought of.

The omnipresent quality that is asserted of god makes it an active participant of all evil because it is inside and outside of everything including every appendage that we do naughty things with.

Asserting omniscience and/or omnipresence just means that this thing is imaginary. These are impossible attributes that only a child could entertain as a reality.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply