Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and transcendence?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: Why am I interested in designing games that unify sex and transcendence?

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2017, 10:20 AM
I'm sorry, but the moment I see the word 'transcendence', I clock out.

There is almost no way to use that word that is not complete unfounded bullshit.

Also, unless both sexual 'combatants' consent to the 'battle', what you're talking about is rape.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-10-2017, 01:58 PM
(05-10-2017 10:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm sorry, but the moment I see the word 'transcendence', I clock out.

There is almost no way to use that word that is not complete unfounded bullshit.

Also, unless both sexual 'combatants' consent to the 'battle', what you're talking about is rape.

It is just a work of fiction. The word 'transcendence' exists as well its concept. Why not use it in this attempt in art?

No rape here, Sir.
05-10-2017, 02:54 PM
(05-10-2017 07:33 AM)Oranssi Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 03:50 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Not sure how you mix sex and battle. I've seen some adult videos in which the loser has to submit, but that's simulated.

Although the game will be a fighting game, there is no "Congratulation You Win" or a "Game Over You Lose". Because every action is in the end only a path (is in truth only the choosing of being the active sex partner or the passive sex partner) to the same final resolution, the merging of the duality (male and female aspects of the world we perceive) into the one eternal mystery.

In the game, you can choose your character to represent an anthropomorphic version of the different elements. Earth, fire, air, water and more. In this fiction, there are 28 spirits to choose from. A waterfall makes bubbles in the pond. Wind spirit and water spirit are having sex, hence the bubbles.
This way you can fuck away throughout the landscape, seamlessly!

I'm not understanding something here. Bubbles mean Wind and Water are having sex? So it's not sex as is actually defined, but a symbolic sex? And by passive, do you mean just letting something/someone have sex with you and not be involved at all?

And if I make bubbles by farting in a bathtub, am I fucking the bath water?
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
05-10-2017, 03:29 PM
(05-10-2017 07:49 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Aw I think it would be cool after sex is over for a voice to come on and say "Congratulations You Win" or "Game Over You Lose." That would be a selling point, imo Laugh out load

[Image: feature_04112012-810x400.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
05-10-2017, 04:29 PM
(05-10-2017 02:54 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 07:33 AM)Oranssi Wrote:  Although the game will be a fighting game, there is no "Congratulation You Win" or a "Game Over You Lose". Because every action is in the end only a path (is in truth only the choosing of being the active sex partner or the passive sex partner) to the same final resolution, the merging of the duality (male and female aspects of the world we perceive) into the one eternal mystery.

In the game, you can choose your character to represent an anthropomorphic version of the different elements. Earth, fire, air, water and more. In this fiction, there are 28 spirits to choose from. A waterfall makes bubbles in the pond. Wind spirit and water spirit are having sex, hence the bubbles.
This way you can fuck away throughout the landscape, seamlessly!

I'm not understanding something here. Bubbles mean Wind and Water are having sex? So it's not sex as is actually defined, but a symbolic sex? And by passive, do you mean just letting something/someone have sex with you and not be involved at all?

It is all symbolism. By passive I mean a little less active than the active, but still with enough activeness. But less.

All elements are involved and willing.

Yes, farting can be symbolic sex. More specifically anal sex.
05-10-2017, 05:21 PM
(05-10-2017 04:29 PM)Oranssi Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 02:54 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I'm not understanding something here. Bubbles mean Wind and Water are having sex? So it's not sex as is actually defined, but a symbolic sex? And by passive, do you mean just letting something/someone have sex with you and not be involved at all?

Yes, farting can be symbolic sex. More specifically anal sex.

[Image: e31.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post