Why are liberals such idiots?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Why are liberals such idiots?
(16-08-2013 10:26 PM)theword Wrote:  ...
Oh, since you have no dispute of your fist question, what was your ignorant second question?

More homosexual logic?

Shocking

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
16-08-2013, 11:02 PM
(16-08-2013 10:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Wait...

Why am I not gay?

You can be.

It's a choice!

Tongue

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
17-08-2013, 02:39 AM
theword, I choose you!

theword used super poe powers on TTA community.

[Image: giphy.gif]
17-08-2013, 12:59 PM
theword:
Here's a link for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dxx9dxM8R0
I think you need it! And I don't think "Pocket Pussies" are banned in the ten commandments!
Think of all the time you wouldn't have to spend, proving to the world that you are either dumb as a box of rocks, or . . . well, one brick shy of a load!

Come on guys! Why didn't someone else try to help this man!
17-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Brilliant question, though! "Why are liberals such idiots?" We seldom see such thoughtful debate on this forum. I thought of starting a thread titled: "Why do all conservatives have limp dicks or bone dry cooches?" But I thought it would be above everyone's head!

But then I became pretty sure that god declared that: "All conservatives shall have limp dicks or bone dry cooches." I didn't do any research or anything, but, hecky darn it! Learnin' is confusin' as all get out! Let's have none of that!

Me and theword are happy to share our brilliance with the rest of you and will be happy to address your foolishness in the future.
[+] 2 users Like Ameron1963's post
17-08-2013, 07:53 PM
(17-08-2013 01:19 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Brilliant question, though! "Why are liberals such idiots?" We seldom see such thoughtful debate on this forum. I thought of starting a thread titled: "Why do all conservatives have limp dicks or bone dry cooches?" But I thought it would be above everyone's head!

But then I became pretty sure that god declared that: "All conservatives shall have limp dicks or bone dry cooches." I didn't do any research or anything, but, hecky darn it! Learnin' is confusin' as all get out! Let's have none of that!

Me and theword are happy to share our brilliance with the rest of you and will be happy to address your foolishness in the future.
Great response...just proves my theory.
18-08-2013, 07:15 PM
(17-08-2013 07:53 PM)theword Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 01:19 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Brilliant question, though! "Why are liberals such idiots?" We seldom see such thoughtful debate on this forum. I thought of starting a thread titled: "Why do all conservatives have limp dicks or bone dry cooches?" But I thought it would be above everyone's head!

Great response...just proves my theory.

O.K. Let's take this from a first grade level. Not because I think it will help you. But because I just want to have some fun.

You don't have a theory. Theory: "the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another". (I'm far from a computer geek! Like way far!) But, I'll do what I can to explain how google works if that will help. So, if you use a word (like theory) and you don't really know what it means, you can google it! Takes 3 seconds.

Your response to my sarcasm, was six words! "Great response...just proves my theory." Granted, I wouldn't have expected much more than that, given that much of my response was sarcasm. But, here's the thing about sarcasm. There's a lot of truth in it at times.

But, if you can't define the word "theory", or use it correctly. Or identify it on google. It's very possible that you should be a listener, rather than a talker.

I have a suggestion for you! There are many places, on the net, where you can test your "I.Q" Try that! If yours is above grapefruit, come back and see us!
18-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Is there a reason why this troll keeps getting fed?

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
18-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Um. . . Well, we're sure scared as hecky darn about being gay, here! And I am not! By god! Love some good pussy! For real! buddy! Never stroked a cock in my life!

But I can see why that shit is scary for the rest of us Jesus lovers! After all, what would we do with virgin pussy!? I know God knows how to handle it, but, you know! Different rules.

So! While I hate you goober gobblers! I might be available next Friday night!
18-08-2013, 09:21 PM
OR NOT!! MAYBE NOT! I forgot for a minute! That's not allowed! Like, if I cupped your balls in my hand and slid you into my mouth, well. . . . I'd probably be a liberal! Hey! Theword! You're kind of cute!