Why are liberals such idiots?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Why are liberals such idiots?
I'm fairly new, here. And some of you have heard this before. I'm confused as to how to start a new thread. I only mention this, because I am smitten with theword! It's love! I'm in the midst of asking the Lard (Sorry, Lord. How could I have misspelled that?) to make me the submissive girl I should have been! He ( Jesus, God, or the Lard, or something) will grant me my prayers! Me and theword! Naked! And confused about our love, and stuff that's unmentionable!

Someone help me start a new thread!

"God please change my "Outie" to an "Innie" Because we have to do this right.

Me, and theword, will try to explain simple stuff to you (My Lard), but how can we????

Thanks for your understanding and help me find my medicine!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2013, 07:31 AM
(18-08-2013 07:15 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 07:53 PM)theword Wrote:  Great response...just proves my theory.

O.K. Let's take this from a first grade level. Not because I think it will help you. But because I just want to have some fun.

You don't have a theory. Theory: "the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another". (I'm far from a computer geek! Like way far!) But, I'll do what I can to explain how google works if that will help. So, if you use a word (like theory) and you don't really know what it means, you can google it! Takes 3 seconds.

Your response to my sarcasm, was six words! "Great response...just proves my theory." Granted, I wouldn't have expected much more than that, given that much of my response was sarcasm. But, here's the thing about sarcasm. There's a lot of truth in it at times.

But, if you can't define the word "theory", or use it correctly. Or identify it on google. It's very possible that you should be a listener, rather than a talker.

I have a suggestion for you! There are many places, on the net, where you can test your "I.Q" Try that! If yours is above grapefruit, come back and see us!
Again, this proves my theory. Use your set of posts for example.
19-08-2013, 07:32 AM
(18-08-2013 09:14 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Um. . . Well, we're sure scared as hecky darn about being gay, here! And I am not! By god! Love some good pussy! For real! buddy! Never stroked a cock in my life!

But I can see why that shit is scary for the rest of us Jesus lovers! After all, what would we do with virgin pussy!? I know God knows how to handle it, but, you know! Different rules.

So! While I hate you goober gobblers! I might be available next Friday night!
Once again, proving the theory correct.
19-08-2013, 07:35 AM
(18-08-2013 09:55 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  I'm fairly new, here. And some of you have heard this before. I'm confused as to how to start a new thread. I only mention this, because I am smitten with theword! It's love! I'm in the midst of asking the Lard (Sorry, Lord. How could I have misspelled that?) to make me the submissive girl I should have been! He ( Jesus, God, or the Lard, or something) will grant me my prayers! Me and theword! Naked! And confused about our love, and stuff that's unmentionable!

Someone help me start a new thread!

"God please change my "Outie" to an "Innie" Because we have to do this right.

Me, and theword, will try to explain simple stuff to you (My Lard), but how can we????

Thanks for your understanding and help me find my medicine!
Once again, as I have stated before that liberals have no facts and nothing to say. They say whatever they want, do whatever they want to do, and justify their behavior as just because they think it is. This person is a prime example how a delusional individual actually insists they make sense.
Seriously, even you atheists have to be rolling your eyes at this clown.
19-08-2013, 07:36 AM
(19-08-2013 07:31 AM)theword Wrote:  
(18-08-2013 07:15 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  O.K. Let's take this from a first grade level. Not because I think it will help you. But because I just want to have some fun.

You don't have a theory. Theory: "the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another". (I'm far from a computer geek! Like way far!) But, I'll do what I can to explain how google works if that will help. So, if you use a word (like theory) and you don't really know what it means, you can google it! Takes 3 seconds.

Your response to my sarcasm, was six words! "Great response...just proves my theory." Granted, I wouldn't have expected much more than that, given that much of my response was sarcasm. But, here's the thing about sarcasm. There's a lot of truth in it at times.

But, if you can't define the word "theory", or use it correctly. Or identify it on google. It's very possible that you should be a listener, rather than a talker.

I have a suggestion for you! There are many places, on the net, where you can test your "I.Q" Try that! If yours is above grapefruit, come back and see us!
Again, this proves my theory. Use your set of posts for example.

You don't have a theory, you have a biased, ignorant opinion.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2013, 07:37 AM
(19-08-2013 07:35 AM)theword Wrote:  ... liberals have... nothing to say.

They say whatever they want...

2/10. Troll harder.

... this is my signature!
19-08-2013, 08:01 AM
(18-08-2013 08:35 PM)Anudist Wrote:  Is there a reason why this troll keeps getting fed?

'Cause ain't no motherfuckers playing Torchlight...

But yeah, he's a suckdickmotherfucker. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
19-08-2013, 08:39 AM
(19-08-2013 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-08-2013 08:35 PM)Anudist Wrote:  Is there a reason why this troll keeps getting fed?

'Cause ain't no motherfuckers playing Torchlight...

But yeah, he's a suckdickmotherfucker. Tongue
Once again, another classless response. And Chas thinks my theory is ignorant opinion? Have you read some of the atheists posts. Come on people, get a clue.
19-08-2013, 08:45 AM
(19-08-2013 08:39 AM)theword Wrote:  Once again, another classless response.

Douchebag like you calling me clueless is a compliment. Fucktard.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Has anyone else noticed that 'theword' is an anagram of 'Ed wroth'.

Egor's revenge mayhaps?

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post