Why are liberals such idiots?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Why are liberals such idiots?
DLJ Wrote:But you should trim the hair around his ears to make him look less liberal.

True - he should have a skinhead. All dogs will be fascists in the post-liberal utopia.

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shannow's post
19-08-2013, 03:48 PM
(19-08-2013 03:30 PM)Shannow Wrote:  
Quote:Invitation here -->
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...tn-theword

But there's rational debate at that thread? He ain't gonna post there, he'd rather hang here and look at pictures of Jesus in a dogs arse.

Talking of dogs, here's a cute picture of my Springer Spaniel, his name is Riley and he was one years old yesterday. His back end is thankfully free of spiritual deities.

[Image: Sunsets+%252819+of+19%2529.jpg]

Finally something worthwhile in this thread. DOGS!

[Image: ThePack.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-08-2013, 05:42 PM
(19-08-2013 01:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-08-2013 12:52 PM)theword Wrote:  Chas, seriously, you seem like an intelligent guy. Read some of these and you tell me if they are from sane, intellectual people.

They are from intelligent, educated people fed up with your narrow, bigoted, uninformed opinions, and no longer interested in having a conversation with you.

If you would like to engage in a real exchange of ideas, then do so.
I'm sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt. Go back and read the posts and then tell me who is narrow minded.
19-08-2013, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2013 06:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-08-2013 10:30 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 10:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  Are you a home-schooled 15 year old? You sure sound like one.

OK, since you mentioned education..... what degrees do you hold? I will bet $1000 that I have more than you. Are you willing?
Seriously!

ooooh ooooh ooooh, let's pull out our cocks out and compare sizes, that's always fun.

Bachelor of Science, University of Maryland, Magna Cum Laude in Computer Science, Minor in Philosophy, 1988.

Master of Science, Johns Hopkins University, High Academic Honors in Computer Science with a specialization in Artificial Intelligence, 1995.

There, I've shown you my junk, now show me yours.

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-08-2013, 06:54 PM
High school. Not ashamed.
I.Q. 137, according to some internet stuff.
Reader.
Curious.
Nine and a half inches! By God!
um. . . That's an estimate. Could be a little less. . .
[+] 3 users Like Ameron1963's post
19-08-2013, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2013 07:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-08-2013 06:54 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  High school. Not ashamed.
Reader.
Curious.

You sure as shit ain't stupid, the only reason you're poor is you ain't got the paperwork to prove it. Same as HoC except his is more of a "Just how much do I really wanna participate in and contribute to and endorse this fiasco." sorta thing. ... Consider ... or is that TrainWreck I'm thinking of ... Consider ... both I think.

19-08-2013, 08:00 PM
(19-08-2013 06:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-08-2013 06:54 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  High school. Not ashamed.
Reader.
Curious.

You sure as shit ain't stupid, the only reason you're poor is you ain't got the paperwork to prove it. Same as HoC except his is more of a "Just how much do I really wanna participate in and contribute to and endorse this fiasco." sorta thing. ... Consider ... or is that TrainWreck I'm thinking of ... Consider ... both I think.

Thank you! I really appreciate that! I sometimes think that a persons intelligence, is somewhat based upon a persons life! That's why Dickens was (and still is) so popular. He knew that wealth and poverty, were important factors in a persons life.

The fact that you are a drug dealer, and wind up in prison, doesn't mean you are stupid! You may have been very effective in that field! May have made a lot of money! But you chosen a field that is illegal!

Stupid?

Or survival?
19-08-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2013 08:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-08-2013 08:00 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Thank you! I really appreciate that! I sometimes think that a persons intelligence, is somewhat based upon a persons life! That's why Dickens was (and still is) so popular. He knew that wealth and poverty, were important factors in a persons life.

Sometimes, they can't get in the way of genius. ... It moves of its own accord.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Hey TheWord: you're a massive liberal.

Better without God, and happier too.
21-08-2013, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2013 12:54 AM by Free Thought.)
(30-07-2013 06:53 PM)theword Wrote:  Do liberals have any moral code? Isn't it true that a liberal believes that whatever he/she does, wants to do, or desires is acceptable because "they" approve?

Hey!

Labour looks pretty stupid and amoral right about now too, yaknow! It's not just the Liberals!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.