Why are liberals such idiots?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Why are liberals such idiots?
(16-08-2013 07:34 PM)theword Wrote:  Seriously? Once again you evolutionist atheists prove yourself nothing more than ignoramuses. Modern civilization began about 4000 years ago. The flood was about 4500 years ago. I'm sorry if your ignorant math does not match the facts.

2/10. Perversely idiotic, and not even funny. Must troll harder.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2013, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2013 07:48 PM by Chas.)
(16-08-2013 07:34 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 05:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  This is no such thing. Do you know how to read?
Seriously? Once again you evolutionist atheists prove yourself nothing more than ignoramuses. Modern civilization began about 4000 years ago. The flood was about 4500 years ago. I'm sorry if your ignorant math does not match the facts.

You are an ignorant fool.

Sumeria:
The Ubaid period is marked by a distinctive style of fine quality painted pottery which spread throughoutMesopotamia and the Persian Gulf. During this time, the first settlement in southern Mesopotamia was established at Eridu (Cuneiform: NUN.KI), ca. 5300 BC, by farmers who brought with them the Hadji Muhammed culture, which first pioneered irrigation agriculture.

Egypt:
1.2 Early Dynastic Period (c. 3050 –2686 BC)
1.3 Old Kingdom (2686–2181 BC)
1.4 First Intermediate Period (2181–1991 BC)
1.5 Middle Kingdom (2134–1690 BC)

India:
The Bronze Age in the Indian subcontinent began around 3300 BCE with the early Indus Valley Civilisation. It was centred on the Indus River and its tributaries which extended into the Ghaggar-Hakra River valley, the Ganges-Yamuna Doab, Gujarat, and southeastern Afghanistan.

China:
The Xia Dynasty of China (from c. 2100 to c. 1600 BC) is the first dynasty to be described in ancient historical records such as Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian and Bamboo Annals.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-08-2013, 08:06 PM
(16-08-2013 05:22 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 04:00 PM)theword Wrote:  Bucky, once again you and your cohorts prove me right. You are all a bunch of people who believe only what they want to believe.
Indeed evolution is racist. Here is a quote from Charles Darwin:
"The Descent of Man", in a chapter called "The Races of Man.", in which Darwin wrote:

"At some future period not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes...will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest Allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as the baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla" (1874, p. 178).

Leave Bucky alone. He is a misled individual who wants to be with his boyfriend.
16-08-2013, 08:12 PM
(16-08-2013 08:06 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 05:22 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

Leave Bucky alone. He is a misled individual who wants to be with his boyfriend.

I don't think you understands what that book is about. What point are you trying to make?

16-08-2013, 08:16 PM
(16-08-2013 08:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 08:06 PM)theword Wrote:  Leave Bucky alone. He is a misled individual who wants to be with his boyfriend.

I don't think you understands what that book is about. What point are you trying to make?
What book? Posted a website claiming that civilization can be traced back about 4000 years ago. Bucky is admittedly gay and has a boyfriend. Can we deal with facts here instead of made up atheistic/evolutionist BS.
16-08-2013, 08:20 PM
(16-08-2013 07:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 07:34 PM)theword Wrote:  Seriously? Once again you evolutionist atheists prove yourself nothing more than ignoramuses. Modern civilization began about 4000 years ago. The flood was about 4500 years ago. I'm sorry if your ignorant math does not match the facts.

You are an ignorant fool.

Sumeria:
The Ubaid period is marked by a distinctive style of fine quality painted pottery which spread throughoutMesopotamia and the Persian Gulf. During this time, the first settlement in southern Mesopotamia was established at Eridu (Cuneiform: NUN.KI), ca. 5300 BC, by farmers who brought with them the Hadji Muhammed culture, which first pioneered irrigation agriculture.

Egypt:
1.2 Early Dynastic Period (c. 3050 –2686 BC)
1.3 Old Kingdom (2686–2181 BC)
1.4 First Intermediate Period (2181–1991 BC)
1.5 Middle Kingdom (2134–1690 BC)

India:
The Bronze Age in the Indian subcontinent began around 3300 BCE with the early Indus Valley Civilisation. It was centred on the Indus River and its tributaries which extended into the Ghaggar-Hakra River valley, the Ganges-Yamuna Doab, Gujarat, and southeastern Afghanistan.

China:
The Xia Dynasty of China (from c. 2100 to c. 1600 BC) is the first dynasty to be described in ancient historical records such as Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian and Bamboo Annals.
So you are claiming that modern man came about 5000 years ago, and I said about 4000 years ago. Can you ignorant atheists hear yourselves? Hello! OK... 4-5 thousand years ago... not millions.... you morons.
16-08-2013, 08:22 PM
(02-08-2013 08:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  This dude's got poe written all over him

I think that's why some are just happy to ridicule his/her stupid.

If he/she was merely ignorant, it might be worth some time and effort to reach out and enlighten.

But no... not worth it. Better things to do.

Drinking Beverage

16-08-2013, 08:24 PM
(16-08-2013 08:16 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 08:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't think you understands what that book is about. What point are you trying to make?
What book? Posted a website claiming that civilization can be traced back about 4000 years ago. Bucky is admittedly gay and has a boyfriend. Can we deal with facts here instead of made up atheistic/evolutionist BS.

No, the post does not show that civilization can only be traced back 4000 years, which is what you are trying to imply.

And what does anyone's sexuality have to do with anything?

16-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Where's Bucky when you need him? Bucky! Can you please explain how sea shells get to the top of the mountains? It is because of plate tectonics causes by a huge disruption on the earth. Ala the flood which happened about 5000 years ago. That's why they can trace human civilization back, as Chas says. about 5000 years ago.... Hello!!!! What happened to the millions? By the way Bucky, say hi to your boyfriend. Please invite me to the wedding. Are you wearing lace?
16-08-2013, 08:35 PM
(16-08-2013 08:24 PM)theword Wrote:  Where's Bucky when you need him? Bucky! Can you please explain how sea shells get to the top of the mountains? It is because of plate tectonics causes by a huge disruption on the earth. Ala the flood which happened about 5000 years ago. That's why they can trace human civilization back, as Chas says. about 5000 years ago.... Hello!!!! What happened to the millions? By the way Bucky, say hi to your boyfriend. Please invite me to the wedding. Are you wearing lace?

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant, blithering, obnoxious asshole.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post