I suspect epistemophobia.

Ohmy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
16-08-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Why are liberals such idiots?
(16-08-2013 08:20 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 07:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are an ignorant fool.

Sumeria:
The Ubaid period is marked by a distinctive style of fine quality painted pottery which spread throughoutMesopotamia and the Persian Gulf. During this time, the first settlement in southern Mesopotamia was established at Eridu (Cuneiform: NUN.KI), ca. 5300 BC, by farmers who brought with them the Hadji Muhammed culture, which first pioneered irrigation agriculture.

Egypt:
1.2 Early Dynastic Period (c. 3050 –2686 BC)
1.3 Old Kingdom (2686–2181 BC)
1.4 First Intermediate Period (2181–1991 BC)
1.5 Middle Kingdom (2134–1690 BC)

India:
The Bronze Age in the Indian subcontinent began around 3300 BCE with the early Indus Valley Civilisation. It was centred on the Indus River and its tributaries which extended into the Ghaggar-Hakra River valley, the Ganges-Yamuna Doab, Gujarat, and southeastern Afghanistan.

China:
The Xia Dynasty of China (from c. 2100 to c. 1600 BC) is the first dynasty to be described in ancient historical records such as Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian and Bamboo Annals.
So you are claiming that modern man came about 5000 years ago, and I said about 4000 years ago. Can you ignorant atheists hear yourselves? Hello! OK... 4-5 thousand years ago... not millions.... you morons.

What is your point? There is archeological evidence of human settlements from tens of thousands of years ago. Modern humans are between 100,000 and 200,000 years old.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-08-2013, 09:10 PM
(16-08-2013 08:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 08:24 PM)theword Wrote:  Where's Bucky when you need him? Bucky! Can you please explain how sea shells get to the top of the mountains? It is because of plate tectonics causes by a huge disruption on the earth. Ala the flood which happened about 5000 years ago. That's why they can trace human civilization back, as Chas says. about 5000 years ago.... Hello!!!! What happened to the millions? By the way Bucky, say hi to your boyfriend. Please invite me to the wedding. Are you wearing lace?

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant, blithering, obnoxious asshole.
Nice intellectual response. See, this just proves how ignorant you people are
16-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Why can't you ignorant atheist evolutionists admit that you have no proof? There is no proof. Repeat...no proof....
You are ignorant. I just posted a timetable that said that human civilization began about 4000 years ago, and you phi betas have not rebuttal...None..... You aint got jack... you fools...... jack......
16-08-2013, 09:17 PM
(16-08-2013 09:13 PM)theword Wrote:  Why can't you ignorant atheist evolutionists admit that you have no proof? There is no proof. Repeat...no proof....
You are ignorant. I just posted a timetable that said that human civilization began about 4000 years ago, and you phi betas have not rebuttal...None..... You aint got jack... you fools...... jack......

That was not evidence of that - you completely misunderstand or misrepresent it.
And you ignore the evidence that human civilization started tens of thousands of years ago.

We have rebutted you repeatedly - you are delusional.

16-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Yawn, any real arguments coming from theword or just more assertions followed by dismissive insults?

*checks thread*

Yep same as usual, carry on. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
16-08-2013, 09:18 PM
(16-08-2013 09:10 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 08:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Go fuck yourself, you ignorant, blithering, obnoxious asshole.
Nice intellectual response. See, this just proves how ignorant you people are

Your ranting, obnoxious, ignorant, homophobic, anti-intellectual posts deserve no better.

16-08-2013, 09:20 PM
(16-08-2013 09:17 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yawn, any real arguments coming from theword or just more assertions followed by dismissive insults?

*checks thread*

Yep same as usual, carry on. Drinking Beverage
just opinion... typical liberal/atheistic/homosexual logic
16-08-2013, 09:22 PM
(16-08-2013 09:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 09:10 PM)theword Wrote:  Nice intellectual response. See, this just proves how ignorant you people are

Your ranting, obnoxious, ignorant, homophobic, anti-intellectual posts deserve no better.
Rant? I posted a timeline that was on the internet..... Again, typical atheistic/leftist/homosexual logic.
16-08-2013, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2013 09:31 PM by ridethespiral.)
(16-08-2013 09:13 PM)theword Wrote:  Why can't you ignorant atheist evolutionists admit that you have no proof? There is no proof. Repeat...no proof....

No it was refuted already but you didn't read it. There is cave art in France that is 32K + years old. There is evidence of civilization in the Mid East, India and China going back to 11,000BC...Mexico 9,000BC...

...I also have no idea what the age of human civilization has to do with evolution. Unless you are bent on fitting the entire lifespan of the earth into 6,000 years or whatever your book says...and that is just lunacy, I have a whole bunch of dead brachiopods in my office that predate your savior by about 380million years.