Why are liberals such idiots?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Why are liberals such idiots?
(16-08-2013 09:20 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 09:17 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yawn, any real arguments coming from theword or just more assertions followed by dismissive insults?

*checks thread*

Yep same as usual, carry on. Drinking Beverage
just opinion... typical liberal/atheistic/homosexual logic

Blink

Somebody once told me this phrase that went something along the lines of "empty vessels make the most noise." She wasn't too far off.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
16-08-2013, 09:27 PM
(16-08-2013 09:23 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 09:13 PM)theword Wrote:  Why can't you ignorant atheist evolutionists admit that you have no proof? There is no proof. Repeat...no proof....
You are ignorant. I just posted a timetable that said that human civilization began about 4000 years ago, and you phi betas have not rebuttal...None..... You aint got jack... you fools...... jack......

No it was refuted already but you didn't read it. There is cave art in France that is 32K + years old. There is evidence of civilization in the mid east, India and China going back to 11,000BC .

...I also have no idea what the age of human civilization has to do with evolution. Unless you are bent on fitting the entire lifespan of the earth into 6,000 years or whatever your book says...and that is just lunacy, I have a whole bunch of 400million year old dead brachiopods in my office.
Wow, great stuff! How do you know? Can it be verified? NO!!!! Were you there? NO!!!! Nice try.....
16-08-2013, 09:31 PM
(16-08-2013 09:20 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 09:17 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yawn, any real arguments coming from theword or just more assertions followed by dismissive insults?

*checks thread*

Yep same as usual, carry on. Drinking Beverage
just opinion... typical liberal/atheistic/homosexual logic

Liberal can be a way of thinking, but it has nothing to do with atheism. I'm no liberal, but am atheist.

Atheism isn't inherently a school of thought. It is a lack of a belief in something. You will find atheists that belong to many schools of thought, with the obvious tendency to rely on evidence rather than faith.

What exactly is 'homosexual logic"?
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
16-08-2013, 09:32 PM
(16-08-2013 09:27 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 09:23 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  No it was refuted already but you didn't read it. There is cave art in France that is 32K + years old. There is evidence of civilization in the mid east, India and China going back to 11,000BC .

...I also have no idea what the age of human civilization has to do with evolution. Unless you are bent on fitting the entire lifespan of the earth into 6,000 years or whatever your book says...and that is just lunacy, I have a whole bunch of 400million year old dead brachiopods in my office.
Wow, great stuff! How do you know? Can it be verified? NO!!!! Were you there? NO!!!! Nice try.....

Oh, were you there when Noah built the ark? How do you know? Nice try...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-08-2013, 09:34 PM
"homosexual logic"

That cracked me up. I'm guessing it must be...

A particular system or codification of the principles of poof and inference?

Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Atheism is believing in whatever you want to believe. Liberalism is believing in whatever you want to believe. Homosexuality is believing in whatever you want to believe.
Admit it, you wake up every morning and whatever you want to believe is right.
You make your own rules, granted you may admit you have to obey the speed limit and pay taxes... Very noble... You are still the god of your own universe.
16-08-2013, 09:35 PM
(16-08-2013 09:27 PM)theword Wrote:  Wow, great stuff! How do you know? Can it be verified? NO!!!! Were you there? NO!!!! Nice try.....

If your standard of evidence is 'were you there', then how can you claim evidence validating Christ? Where you there? If histories written by interested believers are such strong evidence, then why aren't you Muslim?
16-08-2013, 09:37 PM
(16-08-2013 09:35 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 09:27 PM)theword Wrote:  Wow, great stuff! How do you know? Can it be verified? NO!!!! Were you there? NO!!!! Nice try.....

If your standard of evidence is 'were you there', then how can you claim evidence validating Christ? Where you there? If histories written by interested believers are such strong evidence, then why aren't you Muslim?
How foolish you are. There is first hand evidence of the Resurrection. There is no first hand evidence of evolution. But you don't believe anyway. And that's your problem, not mine. Have a nice life.
16-08-2013, 09:39 PM
(16-08-2013 09:37 PM)theword Wrote:  ...
There is first hand evidence of the Resurrection.

Sorry, we require more poof than just your word.

16-08-2013, 09:40 PM
(16-08-2013 09:37 PM)theword Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 09:35 PM)BryanS Wrote:  If your standard of evidence is 'were you there', then how can you claim evidence validating Christ? Where you there? If histories written by interested believers are such strong evidence, then why aren't you Muslim?
How foolish you are. There is first hand evidence of the Resurrection. There is no first hand evidence of evolution. But you don't believe anyway. And that's your problem, not mine. Have a nice life.

Yeah? You have witnessed first hand the Resurrection?