Why are so many forums rubbish?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Why are so many forums rubbish?
(20-12-2014 12:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  It's all down to one's personal style, my fornicatorarily vocabularied friend. It's an art form. As with painting, some use a heavy brush style and vigorously fuck everything, whereas some apply their fucks with a lighter touch with greater variations of light and shade... Any form, as long as it gets the fucking message across, is perfectly fucking acceptable...
HeartHeartHeart
Be still, my beating heart. That was beautiful. Truly poetic. Big Grin

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
20-12-2014, 02:50 PM
(20-12-2014 12:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 12:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It truly is a lovely and multi-talented word but I think overuse lessens the impact of words, it desensitizes the reader/listener to the music.

I prefer to use vulgarities judiciously, especially irl. When I worked in an office people thought of me a bit prudish because I didn’t throw around “the 7 dirty words” as often as they did. I still don’t because I want the full on impact when I do. I pick my moment when the listener is not expecting it and then POW! I hit them with a fuck right between the eyes! Big Grin

It's all down to one's personal style, my fornicatorarily vocabularied friend. It's an art form. As with painting, some use a heavy brush style and vigorously fuck everything, whereas some apply their fucks with a lighter touch with greater variations of light and shade... Any form, as long as it gets the fucking message across, is perfectly fucking acceptable...

Tongue

I think you make a fuckingly good point my artistic friend Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-12-2014, 03:14 PM
(20-12-2014 09:28 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ...
Why do so many people on the web shose this disgusting form of self censoing?

To sell ad space?

Just a guess.

Drinking Beverage