Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?
It's quite simple really. If you live in a place where Christians can get you fired for being an atheist, they kick out out from home even if you are still a teenager, if they cut you off from seeing your children and being a parent to them or things in those veins. It's only natural that Christianity will get get shit on.

Funny how it seems to be more important to clean up shit on your own doorstep before you care to spend much time and energy to go do the same half a world away.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
28-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Just because we live among mostly Christians is no excuse for some to try their hardest on the air wave to avoid saying "So and so did something horrible, and (religion) seems to have played a role in the shooter's motivation."
28-07-2015, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 04:21 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Oh, but Christians in America get this without the new anchors or left breaking so much as a wink.
28-07-2015, 04:52 PM
The people who scream the loudest about islam in the U.S. are the Christians, and they don't see themselves as part of the problem.
Christians are the majority here, so let the christians concentrate on islam. That leaves us atheists free to concentrate on the christians. At least make the fuckers useful for something. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-07-2015, 05:18 PM
(28-07-2015 02:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 02:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  "cared" about WHAT? exactly?
What is it you think Atheists don't "care" about or should care about? You have opinions that don't have very good stated evidence or reasoning for one to conclude them. What is it you think these Atheists don't care about that should have them "irritated" with Muslims?
Atheists are not happy with Christians for different reasons. They show their irritation with them a lot.
Muslims kill people. A lot of people. I expect to see a lot of threads with outrage. I expect atheists to give to Muslims as much attention as they give to Christians.
I do not see it. Why? Fear? They do not care?
Let them(atheists of this forum) have a contest of the best caricature of Muhammad. Let them make fun of Muslims and Mohammad.
May be then you will have lots of Muslims visiting this forum and you can have great discussion. And I will read it.

Shut your fucking pie hole. People have their reasons. They don't to share your line of thinking.