Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 09:04 AM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?
What really pisses me off is when people tell someone else not to criticize Islam, saying that talking about it at all is bashing all Muslims as a whole, but then they turn a full '180 and say the exact same things about Christianity that they just said were a don't do.

Oh wait.. The pattern itself is what pisses me off. I've noticed many of the same people that do this in favor of Islam also do this with race. It irritates me like nothing else. They tell everybody how it's wrong to say " (....)s are horrible people who ruin the world," but then they turn right around and have a dumping festivity on another group.

Uhm. Moving it onto another group doesn't solve much with a race that really likes material things.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
28-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Why be afraid to attack Islam? Because ... there is this thing called logic.

If one accepts and perpetuates criticism of the beliefs of another... well then, one must be willing to accept criticism of one's own beliefs.

One can pretty much forget about any future in the realm of "special pleading" on behalf of belief. NO religion wants to do without that. It sets it apart... it provides it's own ubiquitous stronghold.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-07-2015, 11:30 AM
(28-07-2015 07:54 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 07:44 AM)Alla Wrote:  Thank you!
Could you please post in this thread a couple of funny caricatures of Mohammed?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ticipating

[Image: a21qbqlewo1_500.jpg]

[Image: Muhammad_zpsgmdeugtx.png]
ClydeLee, you proved that you are not afraid to attack Muslims and Islam.
You proved that you love to attack Muslims and Islam.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
28-07-2015, 11:38 AM
(28-07-2015 11:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 07:54 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ticipating

[Image: a21qbqlewo1_500.jpg]

[Image: Muhammad_zpsgmdeugtx.png]
ClydeLee, you proved that you are not afraid to attack Muslims and Islam.

No all I did was copy a few things clearly there to demonstrate how a lazy implication you were making was clearly wrong. It took writing muhammad into the clear search bar in the top left corner of the screen on this forum.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
28-07-2015, 11:46 AM
(28-07-2015 08:06 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 07:44 AM)Alla Wrote:  Thank you!
Could you please post in this thread a couple of funny caricatures of Mohammed?

Your google image search not working?

or are you trying to imply I don't dare post anything negative (refer you back to my earlier post with links to threads that prove otherwise)? I challenge and debate all religions. When I was in the middle east for years, did I sport an anti mohhamad shirt? um...no, it is not only against the law, it is an invitation to death. Neither would I walk into North Korea sporting a Supreme leader is a spoiled fat kid tshirt....the unwillingness to do so has nothing to do with fear, but with sanity.

Here in America I will openly debate ANYONE, on religion, and do so. But only when they open the door to the conversation, I am not some militant atheist kicking in doors to mosques, churches and temples looking to discredit their beliefs. I don't care what they babble in the privacy of their own homes or in designated buildings shared with like minded individuals, I fight open public dialogue, political influence, and the attempt to slither into law any deference to faith. Understand the distinction? I have assisted many Islamic radicals for an early opportunity to enter paradise through 3 years of combat on the ground in the Middle East, and was officer in charge (OIC) of missile platforms that gave them a quick front of the line access to Muhammad's mythical lap, and would do so again, and again if offered the opportunity.

Fear and common sense are two different things in relation to engaging islamics. It depends on the venue and location.
I just want to know if every atheist of this forum who dares to offend Christians would dare to offend Muslims and Mohammed.
I want to know if atheists of this forum are dare to open a contest on the best and the funniest caricature of Mohammed.
The more caricatures of Mohammad the merrier.
By having fear to have this contest atheists of this forum will prove to the whole world that they willingly submit themselves to Sharia Law. They willingly refuse to offend the Prophet of Islam.
I want the whole world to know this about forum Thethinkingatheist.
Or I want the whole world to know that atheist of this forum can prove me wrong.
I really want you to prove me wrong. Then I will do this to atheists of this forum Bowing

28-07-2015, 11:47 AM
(28-07-2015 11:38 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 11:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  ClydeLee, you proved that you are not afraid to attack Muslims and Islam.

No all I did was copy a few things clearly there to demonstrate how a lazy implication you were making was clearly wrong. It took writing muhammad into the clear search bar in the top left corner of the screen on this forum.
Why don't you like to offend Muslims and Islam?

28-07-2015, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 12:05 PM by ClydeLee.)
(28-07-2015 11:47 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 11:38 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  No all I did was copy a few things clearly there to demonstrate how a lazy implication you were making was clearly wrong. It took writing muhammad into the clear search bar in the top left corner of the screen on this forum.
Why don't you like to offend Muslims and Islam?

Hmm. Not getting where any of your statements or questions are coming from. This comprehensions isn't coming straight though. Posting something doesn't mean I love it... saying how me posting something doesn't conclude any assumption of that degree, of an emotion tinge like that, doesn't mean also that I don't like it. Neither are claims that fit any valid response to what I have posted in this thread.

So you've taken information that negates an assertion you were making and turned that into questioning something entirely excessive in its proclamations in relation to the information given. I can at least say I don't know where you're gonna go next, so that's your discretion.

People hardly talk about Islam on here because most of the people here hardly deal with Islam. It's that simple and the exact same reason there is hardly any topics about Hinduism, Buddhism, or Sikhism.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
28-07-2015, 12:23 PM
(28-07-2015 12:01 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  People hardly talk about Islam on here because most of the people here hardly deal with Islam. It's that simple and the exact same reason there is hardly any topics about Hinduism, Buddhism, or Sikhism.
OK. But if I ask atheists of this forum to start an open contest and to start to offend Mohammed who taught to kill all infidels, to rape children, women and kill gays, will they do it to show the whole world their outrage and irritation towards Muslims and Sharia Law?
I want to see the same irritation and hate they show towards Christians.
It is only fair. Don't atheists of this forum even care about those victims of Islamists?

28-07-2015, 01:13 PM
(20-07-2015 03:25 AM)hilary Wrote:  I feel like people attack Christianity alot for it's bullshit, which I happily agree with and do myself, but I also attack Islam and other religions for the bullshit they spew out. Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?

Um, because real Christians love and pray for people who attack them and guns don't kill people, fundie Muslims kill people!

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes The Q Continuum's post
28-07-2015, 01:41 PM
(28-07-2015 01:13 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 03:25 AM)hilary Wrote:  I feel like people attack Christianity alot for it's bullshit, which I happily agree with and do myself, but I also attack Islam and other religions for the bullshit they spew out. Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?

Um, because real Christians love and pray for people who attack them and guns don't kill people, fundie Muslims kill people!
Real Muslims also do not kill people.
Real Muslims also love and pray for people who attack. Real Muslims are killed, raped and enslaved by other Muslims.
But many people including atheists of this forum do not care. That is why they do not bother to make fun of Muslims on every page of this forum. The same way they make fun of ALL Christians.