Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?
(28-07-2015 01:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  But many people including atheists of this forum do not care. That is why they do not bother to make fun of Muslims on every page of this forum. The same way they make fun of ALL Christians.

But there are only so many hours in the day...

Please stop saying that you know what atheists do or do not care about or what the motivations for their actions are. You don't know, you are just making up whatever feels comfortable to you.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
28-07-2015, 02:09 PM
When I am in an Italian restaurant, I discuss and critique Italian food.

When I am in a German restaurant, I discuss and critique German food.

Since most of the theists who visit here are christians, we discuss and critique christianity.

Don't like it? Take your sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, self-serving drivel somewhere else.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
28-07-2015, 02:12 PM
(28-07-2015 02:04 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 01:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  But many people including atheists of this forum do not care. That is why they do not bother to make fun of Muslims on every page of this forum. The same way they make fun of ALL Christians.

But there are only so many hours in the day...

Please stop saying that you know what atheists do or do not care about or what the motivations for their actions are. You don't know, you are just making up whatever feels comfortable to you.
If they cared they would be as irritated with Muslims as they are irritated with Christians.
They would make as much fun of Muslims as they make fun of Christians.
They don't. I have my opinion and express it. And you may disagree with my opinion.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
28-07-2015, 02:16 PM
(28-07-2015 02:09 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  When I am in an Italian restaurant, I discuss and critique Italian food.

When I am in a German restaurant, I discuss and critique German food.

Since most of the theists who visit here are christians, we discuss and critique christianity.

Don't like it? Take your sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, self-serving drivel somewhere else.
When I am an atheist at atheist forum I make fun of all religions and all prophets.
Let atheists of this forum make fun of Muhammad and Muslims. Let them have an open contest on the best caricature of Muhammad and make the whole world to see it.

28-07-2015, 02:18 PM
(28-07-2015 02:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 02:04 PM)unfogged Wrote:  But there are only so many hours in the day...

If they cared they would be as irritated with Muslims as they are irritated with Christians.
They would make as much fun of Muslims as they make fun of Christians.
They don't. I have my opinion and express it. And you may disagree with my opinion.

"cared" about WHAT? exactly?

What is it you think Atheists don't "care" about or should care about? You have opinions that don't have very good stated evidence or reasoning for one to conclude them. What is it you think these Atheists don't care about that should have them "irritated" with Muslims?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-07-2015, 02:42 PM
(28-07-2015 02:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  "cared" about WHAT? exactly?
What is it you think Atheists don't "care" about or should care about? You have opinions that don't have very good stated evidence or reasoning for one to conclude them. What is it you think these Atheists don't care about that should have them "irritated" with Muslims?
Atheists are not happy with Christians for different reasons. They show their irritation with them a lot.
Muslims kill people. A lot of people. I expect to see a lot of threads with outrage. I expect atheists to give to Muslims as much attention as they give to Christians.
I do not see it. Why? Fear? They do not care?
Let them(atheists of this forum) have a contest of the best caricature of Muhammad. Let them make fun of Muslims and Mohammad.
May be then you will have lots of Muslims visiting this forum and you can have great discussion. And I will read it.

28-07-2015, 02:44 PM
(28-07-2015 01:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 01:13 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Um, because real Christians love and pray for people who attack them and guns don't kill people, fundie Muslims kill people!
Real Muslims also do not kill people.
Real Muslims also love and pray for people who attack. Real Muslims are killed, raped and enslaved by other Muslims.
But many people including atheists of this forum do not care. That is why they do not bother to make fun of Muslims on every page of this forum. The same way they make fun of ALL Christians.

Again, there are no muslims here to view it, everyone here probably agrees islam is yet another BS religion, if not the worse in reference to violence. I have, had and will continue to fight all religion, including Islam.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
28-07-2015, 02:52 PM
(28-07-2015 11:46 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 08:06 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Your google image search not working?

or are you trying to imply I don't dare post anything negative (refer you back to my earlier post with links to threads that prove otherwise)? I challenge and debate all religions. When I was in the middle east for years, did I sport an anti mohhamad shirt? um...no, it is not only against the law, it is an invitation to death. Neither would I walk into North Korea sporting a Supreme leader is a spoiled fat kid tshirt....the unwillingness to do so has nothing to do with fear, but with sanity.

Here in America I will openly debate ANYONE, on religion, and do so. But only when they open the door to the conversation, I am not some militant atheist kicking in doors to mosques, churches and temples looking to discredit their beliefs. I don't care what they babble in the privacy of their own homes or in designated buildings shared with like minded individuals, I fight open public dialogue, political influence, and the attempt to slither into law any deference to faith. Understand the distinction? I have assisted many Islamic radicals for an early opportunity to enter paradise through 3 years of combat on the ground in the Middle East, and was officer in charge (OIC) of missile platforms that gave them a quick front of the line access to Muhammad's mythical lap, and would do so again, and again if offered the opportunity.

Fear and common sense are two different things in relation to engaging islamics. It depends on the venue and location.
I just want to know if every atheist of this forum who dares to offend Christians would dare to offend Muslims and Mohammed.
I want to know if atheists of this forum are dare to open a contest on the best and the funniest caricature of Mohammed.
The more caricatures of Mohammad the merrier.
By having fear to have this contest atheists of this forum will prove to the whole world that they willingly submit themselves to Sharia Law. They willingly refuse to offend the Prophet of Islam.
I want the whole world to know this about forum Thethinkingatheist.
Or I want the whole world to know that atheist of this forum can prove me wrong.
I really want you to prove me wrong. Then I will do this to atheists of this forum Bowing

Why should atheists of this forum care about what you want? Your opinion is irrelevant (to me at least).

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
28-07-2015, 02:54 PM
(28-07-2015 02:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 02:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  "cared" about WHAT? exactly?
Atheists are not happy with Christians for different reasons. They show their irritation with them a lot.
Muslims kill people. A lot of people. I expect to see a lot of threads with outrage. I expect atheists to give to Muslims as much attention as they give to Christians.
I do not see it. Why? Fear? They do not care?
Let them(atheists of this forum) have a contest of the best caricature of Muhammad. Let them make fun of Muslims and Mohammad.
May be then you will have lots of Muslims visiting this forum and you can have great discussion. And I will read it.

So your conclusion is atheists should post more against Muslims because Muslims kill people... they don't so you conclude they fear Muslims. Well done, you made a case. A flimsy non-evidence based case at that.

It comes across like you think They should care about things YOU seem to think they should care about and you think that is a point. You know who cares about what you would read, you.. that's about it.

Think about what actually motivates and relates to the topic with people. Seek what draws their attention, seek what interests them and base opinions of particular people on those particular people's actions. Not some assumed conclusion.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
28-07-2015, 02:56 PM
(28-07-2015 02:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  If they cared they would be as irritated with Muslims as they are irritated with Christians.

You are actually claiming that all atheists are less irritated at Muslims than Christians...

Quote:They would make as much fun of Muslims as they make fun of Christians.

and that you know how they SHOULD be reacting...

Quote:They don't. I have my opinion and express it. And you may disagree with my opinion.

and are completely sure of yourself.

I do disagree with your opinion. I also have an opinion. I think you are one of the nastiest, most ignorant, arrogant fools I've seen in a long time. Go find a Muslim board to troll if you are so concerned with them. In case you missed it, this is an atheist forum and you came here to preach to us, we didn't go seek you out.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post