Why are the real conspiracies ignored?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2012, 04:02 AM
RE: Why are the real conspiracies ignored?
(15-07-2012 10:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-07-2012 09:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Isn't reducing the symptoms of a disease the same as treating it? I think I'm not familiar with the scientific definition of these words.

Anyway, that was definetly terse, but not deadly enough. Tongue
It was deadly - you're just too dumb to fall down dead. Laughat

Seriously, though, treating the symptoms is not treating the disease.
For instance, I have a broken leg; I am given narcotics to treat the pain - a symptom; it does nothing to treat the problem - the fracture.

Yes, and in some cases it is just helping with the symptoms (pain and nausea), but in most cases pot helps CURE the very disease or at least it slows down the disease. For example, every neuron-degenerative disease (Alzheimer, Parkinson, multiple-scleroses...) is slowed down because of the brain-regenerative function of THC. Oh, what, you didn't know that? Well, now, you obviously don't know that smoking pot is only known cure for glaucoma? Well, half-cure, you need to smoke it all the time, since it can not cure you completely, but it can help you relieve the eye's blood pressure. You probably don't know how cannabinoids are responsive for supporting your own immune system, so that diseases like AIDS are slowed down? Also, there are a lot of research being made about anti-cancer properties of TCH and CBD, where cannabis can be used not only to counter the nausea after chemotherapy, but it can actually help cure cancer. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of cannabis are known since the ages of Egyptian pharaohs. Just a few days ago my friend cured his leg with one bud of cannabis and a bit of olive oil. I personally didn't have a temperature in the last 15 years...

So, no, cannabis is not just a symptom cure, it is a CURE for a lot of different diseases and symptoms.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2012, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2012 04:33 AM by bemore.)
(16-07-2012 04:02 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(15-07-2012 10:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  It was deadly - you're just too dumb to fall down dead. Laughat

Seriously, though, treating the symptoms is not treating the disease.
For instance, I have a broken leg; I am given narcotics to treat the pain - a symptom; it does nothing to treat the problem - the fracture.

Yes, and in some cases it is just helping with the symptoms (pain and nausea), but in most cases pot helps CURE the very disease or at least it slows down the disease. For example, every neuron-degenerative disease (Alzheimer, Parkinson, multiple-scleroses...) is slowed down because of the brain-regenerative function of THC. Oh, what, you didn't know that? Well, now, you obviously don't know that smoking pot is only known cure for glaucoma? Well, half-cure, you need to smoke it all the time, since it can not cure you completely, but it can help you relieve the eye's blood pressure. You probably don't know how cannabinoids are responsive for supporting your own immune system, so that diseases like AIDS are slowed down? Also, there are a lot of research being made about anti-cancer properties of TCH and CBD, where cannabis can be used not only to counter the nausea after chemotherapy, but it can actually help cure cancer. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of cannabis are known since the ages of Egyptian pharaohs. Just a few days ago my friend cured his leg with one bud of cannabis and a bit of olive oil. I personally didn't have a temperature in the last 15 years...

So, no, cannabis is not just a symptom cure, it is a CURE for a lot of different diseases and symptoms.
I was reading something interesting the other day about something similar........ Ill trawl my history and see if I can find it Smile

EDIT: Found it.......... http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...-mechanism

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
16-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Yes, and in some cases it is just helping with the symptoms (pain and
nausea), but in most cases pot helps CURE the very disease or at least
it slows down the disease. For example, every neuron-degenerative
disease (Alzheimer, Parkinson, multiple-scleroses...) is slowed down
because of the brain-regenerative function of THC. NOT A CURE

Oh, what, you didn't know that? Well, now, you obviously don't know that
smoking pot is only known cure for glaucoma? Well, half-cure, you need
to smoke it all the time, since it can not cure you completely, but it
can help you relieve the eye's blood pressure. TREATING THE SYMPTOM

You probably don't know how cannabinoids are responsive for supporting your
own immune system, so that diseases like AIDS are slowed down? NOT A CURE, TREATING THE SYMPTOM

Also, there are a lot of research being made about anti-cancer properties of
TCH and CBD, where cannabis can be used not only to counter the nausea
after chemotherapy, but it can actually help cure cancer. NOT PROVEN

Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of cannabis are known since the ages
of Egyptian pharaohs. Just a few days ago my friend cured his leg with
one bud of cannabis and a bit of olive oil. I personally didn't have a
temperature in the last 15 years... ANECDOTAL

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-07-2012, 08:07 AM
What exactly defines a "real" conspiracy anyway?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
16-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote:every neuron-degenerative disease (Alzheimer, Parkinson, multiple-scleroses...) is slowed down

because of the brain-regenerative function of THC. NOT A CURE
How is this "treating the symptom" if it slows down the process? It is not just treating the symptom it is slowing down the disease, meaning that it directly affects how this disease is spreading and growing. Relieving the symptoms would be only to relieve the pain, but not to slow down the actual process of the disease.

Same thing is with AIDS, it is actually helping the body to fight against the disease, it does not just mask the effects of that disease.

And what do you mean anecdotal? What, a few years old problem with a wound, fixed in 12 hours is not just anecdotal, it is one of many confirmations I have witnessed. Not something ground breaking, but it is something to go on and use for further study, maybe?

Also, all these crazy doctors that are doing all sorts of crazy experiments, trying to find cures for various diseases are probably all just crazy and they should stick to the pharmaceutical companies, why even bother with something that has no effect, just helps with the symptoms, right?

-Hunter S. Thompson
16-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Man, can't you potheads keep it to your own thread? Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2012, 11:26 PM
NO, we can't! NO, we can't!

And I'll kick your arses, all of you!

Cool

-Hunter S. Thompson
17-07-2012, 01:50 AM
(16-07-2012 11:21 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Man, can't you potheads keep it to your own thread? Big Grin
I don't even take drugs. Weeping

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
17-07-2012, 02:23 AM
You see? You don't take drugs, because it is all a conspiracy. Those damn conspiracies!

And Vosur, what's up with changing your avatar picture? Is that also a part of a conspiracy? Or am I just seeing things? Hmmmmmm...

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
17-07-2012, 02:38 AM
(17-07-2012 02:23 AM)Filox Wrote:  You see? You don't take drugs, because it is all a conspiracy. Those damn conspiracies!

And Vosur, what's up with changing your avatar picture? Is that also a part of a conspiracy? Or am I just seeing things? Hmmmmmm...

Big Grin
The picture is obviously fake, just as the picture of the moonlanding. It's all a conspiracy. Wait what? Is that a tin foil hat on your head? Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]