Why are the real conspiracies ignored?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: Why are the real conspiracies ignored?
The short answer is that banking conspiracies are boring. They are born of stupid loop holes and vague bean-counter rule breaking. Borrrrriiiiing!!!!! Granted they are VERY important and don't get the attention that they deserve. But that is human nature. For example, what gets more attention from Americans - 30,000 car related deaths a year... OR... 4 near deaths from a rare flesh-eating virus?
But the bull-shit conspiracies - THOSE are born from the imaginations of angry and paranoid people. They originate from the darkest and most irrational parts of people's minds. So, of course, they are WAY more interesting.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Why are the real conspiracies ignored?
I think what you describe is certainly part of the answer. I don't think it is all of the answer, though. I think the rest of the answer is, unfortunately, a lot more nefarious than banking conspiracies being boring and hard to understand. I think the other part of that story is that media interests are very much intertwined with banking interests at this point. There are very few independent news organizations out there anymore and, therefore, very few organizations who don't stand to lose when all this comes tumbling down.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply