Why are theist making accounts for this website again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Why are theist making accounts for this website again.
(25-02-2014 10:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:36 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I like it when theists come here to chat. Without them it's mostly some gigantic cyber circle jerk.

We don't need no stinkin' theists to make it interesting. Angry

There are so many things to discuss rationally and clearly. Only a very few theists are capable of this.

Yet the Libertarians/Anarchists are even less capable, it seems.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 10:56 AM
(25-02-2014 10:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:36 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I like it when theists come here to chat. Without them it's mostly some gigantic cyber circle jerk.

We don't need no stinkin' theists to make it interesting. Angry

There are so many things to discuss rationally and clearly. Only a very few theists are capable of this.

I said "mostly." Thumbsup

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-02-2014, 02:28 PM
(24-02-2014 08:38 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ever watched/listened to the atheist experience? If so,you'd see how uterly irritating it is and how easily it's spotted when an atheist is trying to make theists look bad by playing the totally irrational caller. And personally,i find it low,but i can't really explain why

I fucking hate that show! And the theme song sucks! And Matt Dilla... Never mind. He can't defend himself right now so I'll say nothing...
25-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Effin' theists.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
25-02-2014, 02:32 PM
(25-02-2014 02:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Effin' theists.

KC is here just cause he had no choice. Smartass

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
25-02-2014, 02:40 PM
(25-02-2014 02:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:31 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Effin' theists.

KC is here just cause he had no choice. Smartass

ZING

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
25-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Why are theist making accounts for this website again.
Drich's posts are perhaps the most conclusive argument for rational atheism thus far!

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
25-02-2014, 02:44 PM
(25-02-2014 02:43 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Drich's posts are perhaps the most conclusive argument for rational atheism thus far!

I suppose that's a kind of true, regardless of context.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-02-2014, 02:46 PM
(25-02-2014 02:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:43 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Drich's posts are perhaps the most conclusive argument for rational atheism thus far!

I suppose that's a kind of true, regardless of context.

Okay, fair enough. If y'all get to use him as a standard for theist behavior I'm choosing Taq as my standard for atheist behavior.

Checkmate atheists?

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
25-02-2014, 03:00 PM
(25-02-2014 02:46 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I suppose that's a kind of true, regardless of context.

Okay, fair enough. If y'all get to use him as a standard for theist behavior I'm choosing Taq as my standard for atheist behavior.

Checkmate atheists?

I'm not putting Dirch up as the standard for theist behaviour, at least not here. I'm just agreeing that, in a way, Rampant A.I is right in that Dirch's arguments are poor to say the least of it.
And I threw a lampshade on his lack of context in his post, as it seemingly came out of nowhere.

If I wanted to nominate a standard for theist behaviour (here), I'd name The Only Christian Here as that standard: one thread posted, proceeded by never returning.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post