Why are we obsessed with feminism again?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Why are we obsessed with feminism again?
(01-09-2014 07:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  That was exasperation. Dodgy

Sorry. Sad

(01-09-2014 07:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  You could have checked yourself - do you even Google? Consider

I checked the website itself. When I couldn't find anything, I posted back here.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 04:59 AM
(02-09-2014 02:39 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 07:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  That was exasperation. Dodgy

Sorry. Sad

(01-09-2014 07:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  You could have checked yourself - do you even Google? Consider

I checked the website itself. When I couldn't find anything, I posted back here.

I meant, you could have Googled the definitions or examples of usage. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2014, 05:07 AM
(02-09-2014 04:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  I meant, you could have Googled the definitions or examples of usage. Facepalm

If that's what you meant, you should have made it clear, instead of replying to a post of mine that only spoke of the reliability of the first site you posted, rather than the definitions of the terms in question.
So Facepalm to you too, with an added Dodgy.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
02-09-2014, 05:58 AM
(02-09-2014 05:07 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 04:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  I meant, you could have Googled the definitions or examples of usage. Facepalm

If that's what you meant, you should have made it clear, instead of replying to a post of mine that only spoke of the reliability of the first site you posted, rather than the definitions of the terms in question.

[Image: post-1-0-54409100-1347857888.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-09-2014, 06:30 AM
(02-09-2014 05:07 AM)One Above All Wrote:  

Oh, fuck off - I made no such post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-09-2014, 06:30 AM
Re: Why are we obsessed with feminism again?
I've actually stumbled about a legit answer for the op.

Apparently throughout August there's been a hectic debacle of the feminism views in video games and at big conventions(many exist in August) by journalist or YouTubers on twitter.

This has refanned the fumes of debate to many detractors to some ideas on the internet and it's spread here from it's horrid for discussion realms of short character limited twitter or position legitimacy coves like Reddit/tumblr.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-09-2014, 07:17 AM
Ye Gods, we need commas desperately.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-09-2014, 08:20 AM
I will not be quiet about feminism just a Leon Trotsky was not quiet about Stalinism! I would rather die than see our culture hijacked by degenerate leftist cultural-masochists.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
02-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Some people here wouldn't know what feminism was all about if it bit them in the nose.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
02-09-2014, 08:37 AM
(02-09-2014 08:20 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I will not be quiet about feminism just a Leon Trotsky was not quiet about Stalinism! I would rather die than see our culture hijacked by degenerate leftist cultural-masochists.

You GO, lil' Trotsky wannabe! As long as the right is represented by hysterical crazy kids like yourself the left don't *need* to do any hijacking Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post