Why are we obsessed with feminism again?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Why are we obsessed with feminism again?
(30-08-2014 02:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 02:10 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Except the hundred of thousands of them on tumblr, and the many on this forum; like the guy with Saddam Hussein for his avatar.

Who has a picture of that dude?

That would be Res showing his ignorance again. He is referring to Elder Cunningham but he does not have a picture of Saddam Hussein as his avatar.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2014, 04:00 PM
(30-08-2014 02:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 02:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Who has a picture of that dude?

That would be Res showing his ignorance again. He is referring to Elder Cunningham but he does not have a picture of Saddam Hussein as his avatar.

I thought it was a movie character.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-08-2014, 04:05 PM
(30-08-2014 04:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 02:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That would be Res showing his ignorance again. He is referring to Elder Cunningham but he does not have a picture of Saddam Hussein as his avatar.

It's Hussein's information minister at the time of the start of the Iraq war - sometimes known as 'Comical Ali'

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post
30-08-2014, 04:06 PM
(30-08-2014 04:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 02:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That would be Res showing his ignorance again. He is referring to Elder Cunningham but he does not have a picture of Saddam Hussein as his avatar.

It is Baghdad Bob (sometimes known as Comical Ali) the Minister of Information during the start of the Iraq War. He was known for making grandiose statements about how well the Iraqi forces were doing and the supposed mass defection of American troops.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-08-2014, 04:09 PM
(30-08-2014 04:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 04:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I thought it was a movie character.

It is Baghdad Bob (sometimes known as Comical Ali) the Minister of Information during the start of the Iraq War. He was known for making grandiose statements about how well the Iraqi forces were doing and the supposed mass defection of American troops.

GMTA Thumbsup

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
30-08-2014, 04:09 PM

Oh. Well I thought he was a movie character. Does he at least act like one?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-08-2014, 04:15 PM
(30-08-2014 04:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 04:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is Baghdad Bob (sometimes known as Comical Ali) the Minister of Information during the start of the Iraq War. He was known for making grandiose statements about how well the Iraqi forces were doing and the supposed mass defection of American troops.

Oh. Well I thought he was a movie character. Does he at least act like one?

This website sprung up at the time - I'm so glad to find it's still live - check out the treasury of deathless quotes section...

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

30-08-2014, 04:38 PM

I swear I remember reading that he said something like 'There will never be Americans in Baghdad.' while only a few streets away US troops were patrolling.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-08-2014, 04:42 PM
(30-08-2014 04:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-08-2014 04:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is Baghdad Bob (sometimes known as Comical Ali) the Minister of Information during the start of the Iraq War. He was known for making grandiose statements about how well the Iraqi forces were doing and the supposed mass defection of American troops.

I swear I remember reading that he said something like 'There will never be Americans in Baghdad.' while only a few streets away US troops were patrolling.

I think he did say that.

30-08-2014, 04:58 PM

Chemical Ali Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user