Why are you here ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Why are you here ?
If I'm ever in a position to be able to smoke, I'm taking a vacation to Stark's house. He hasn't given me the blessing, so I will show up in my best tye-dye shirt unannounced and hope he takes pity on me. I imagine it to be a religious experience.

Note to self: Buy tye-dye shirt within the next 20-50 years.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
18-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Why are you here ?
More support than my 18 hour bra

Using Tapatalk
[+] 2 users Like Jumble's post
18-02-2014, 07:28 PM
(18-02-2014 09:52 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  If I'm ever in a position to be able to smoke, I'm taking a vacation to Stark's house. He hasn't given me the blessing, so I will show up in my best tye-dye shirt unannounced and hope he takes pity on me. I imagine it to be a religious experience.

Note to self: Buy tye-dye shirt within the next 20-50 years.

Oh you got my blessing. C'mon by!

Just don't show up unannounced, lest ye be greeted by her:

[Image: IMG_2437.jpg]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
18-02-2014, 08:50 PM
You're just giving me more incentive. She is adorable. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
18-02-2014, 09:26 PM
She is vicious! This is her in attack mode:

[Image: IMG_2493.jpg]

Ok, ok, no more derail.

Bad Stark!

(I think I need the naughty chair Angel )

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
18-02-2014, 09:29 PM
(18-02-2014 09:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  She is vicious! This is her in attack mode:

[Image: IMG_2493.jpg]

Ok, ok, no more derail.

Bad Stark!

(I think I need the naughty chair Angel )

Ferocious!

DL, be afraid, be very afraid.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
18-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Smoking...I don't know what it is you're smoking but I see it involves a puppy so I'm tempted to sneak by uninvited.

Anyways, I'm here because this my vague attempt at socializing.I'm more of a home-body and prefer to keep to myself but I get lonely and try this whole talking to people thing. Seeing that I just remembered yesterday that I actually went through with making an account here like I'd been pondering for a while (signed up 2 months ago), I'd say it's going as swimmingly as a fat guy trying to scuba dive around in a pool of Jell-o. Wish it was pudding. But it's damn jell-o.

[Image: notagain.gif]
18-02-2014, 09:59 PM
(18-02-2014 09:34 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Smoking...I don't know what it is you're smoking but I see it involves a puppy so I'm tempted to sneak by uninvited.

Anyways, I'm here because this my vague attempt at socializing.I'm more of a home-body and prefer to keep to myself but I get lonely and try this whole talking to people thing. Seeing that I just remembered yesterday that I actually went through with making an account here like I'd been pondering for a while (signed up 2 months ago), I'd say it's going as swimmingly as a fat guy trying to scuba dive around in a pool of Jell-o. Wish it was pudding. But it's damn jell-o.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...bis-Thread

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-02-2014, 10:08 PM
(18-02-2014 09:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:34 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Smoking...I don't know what it is you're smoking but I see it involves a puppy so I'm tempted to sneak by uninvited.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...bis-Thread
Ooooo! Then yes, I am most defiantly going to sneak in uninvited.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
19-02-2014, 12:52 PM
(17-02-2014 07:35 AM)War Horse Wrote:  By that, I mean this forum.

I'm mostly here for the community aspect, debating Christians was becoming stale.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

-Epicurus
[+] 2 users Like Atheist Razor's post