Why are you here, kingschosen and Aliza, etc.?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Why are you here, kingschosen and Aliza, etc.?
(19-09-2016 04:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 03:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  Does that mean either a. that you're blind or b. that you browse TTA naked?

I think what he meant is that he does not see it as a forum for him to talk atheism but rather as a place where he comes to talk to his friends.

Me personally I like KC, Aliza, Jason and a lot of our other theists. I fundamentally think they are wrong on the god issue and don't apply reason and skepticism fairly to their personal beliefs and I have no issue pointing that out. However... they are still good people and I love them all. I can't imagine this place without them, and it would be lesser with their absence.

They don't kick babies, act like cunts, or cheer for The Rangers, so they are good people.

Who are the Rangers?

Don't tell me! That's a hockey team. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2016, 07:58 PM
(19-09-2016 05:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 04:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I think what he meant is that he does not see it as a forum for him to talk atheism but rather as a place where he comes to talk to his friends.

Me personally I like KC, Aliza, Jason and a lot of our other theists. I fundamentally think they are wrong on the god issue and don't apply reason and skepticism fairly to their personal beliefs and I have no issue pointing that out. However... they are still good people and I love them all. I can't imagine this place without them, and it would be lesser with their absence.

They don't kick babies, act like cunts, or cheer for The Rangers, so they are good people.

Who are the Rangers?

Depends if he means the New York Rangers then yes that's a Hockey team.However if he means the Texas Rangers that's a Baseball team i betting on the former

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post
19-09-2016, 09:56 PM
(19-09-2016 05:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 04:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I think what he meant is that he does not see it as a forum for him to talk atheism but rather as a place where he comes to talk to his friends.

Who are the Rangers?

'Tis better for you my sweet summer child if you never find out.

Here be monsters.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-09-2016, 09:58 PM
(19-09-2016 09:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 05:07 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Who are the Rangers?

Here be monsters.

Ah hah! I knew it was some kind of sports! Smartass
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
19-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Why are they here? I don't know.

I'm here because a few decades ago my parents fucked. I can't speak for everyone else.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
19-09-2016, 10:24 PM
(19-09-2016 09:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

Here be monsters.

Well now i just feel silly

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post
19-09-2016, 10:27 PM
(19-09-2016 10:24 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 09:56 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  'Tis better for you my sweet summer child if you never find out.

Here be monsters.

Well now i just feel silly

Don't! You knew more sports than me. I only knew the NY Rangers because my home town has a lot of NY transplants and sometimes we see escaped New Yorkers who root for them.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
19-09-2016, 10:57 PM

I like our theists too. Mostly. But I don't understand how he forgets this is an atheist forum since 90% of posts are about that, and since he's frequently either challenged or asked to weigh in on religious topics.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-09-2016, 06:37 AM
(19-09-2016 07:58 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  

Depends if he means the New York Rangers then yes that's a Hockey team.However if he means the Texas Rangers that's a Baseball team i betting on the former

These Texas Rangers? Consider

[Image: DSC04117.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2016, 06:52 AM
(20-09-2016 06:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 07:58 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Depends if he means the New York Rangers then yes that's a Hockey team.However if he means the Texas Rangers that's a Baseball team i betting on the former

These Texas Rangers? Consider

[Image: DSC04117.jpg]
Hey! The little guy looks a bit like me before I trimmed my beard and lost a few kilos! I'm short in the arse as well.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.