Why are you here on TTA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2010, 06:35 AM
RE: Why are you here on TTA?
I can't say I know many atheists in real life. I know four, but three of them really don't care, and one likes to pick fights with theists all the time and ram her philosophies down their throats. I was never into forcing my beliefs on people, so I figured I'd look for some like-minded people online. I found The Thinking Atheist months ago, and have been thoroughly enjoying his content, but only recently did I decide to join (like, two days ago or something).

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jkshrout's post
04-10-2010, 06:36 AM
I come here to remind myself that there are people in the world who are SMART and who DO CARE about the truth... Seems like we have a lot of those people here on this message board.
[+] 1 user Likes UtahSkeptic's post
04-10-2010, 07:20 AM

th ochat with fellow atheists and to get away from the whole religion bs.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes thecajunathiest's post
05-10-2010, 02:29 AM

I'm here because I've become more actively atheist as I get older. I've been following people's links that began with "American Heathen"

http://theamericanheathen.com/

and have been branching out from there. I continue to participate because the level of the discussion here has added significantly to what I understand about religion and atheism. I enjoy the give and take and generally agree with Stark Raving about being reasonable.
05-10-2010, 02:46 PM

I'm here because i followed the links from youtube. i stayed because i like people that think
13-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Because if I wasn't here who would insult Ferdinand and kill her in the paranoia game. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-09-2013, 06:14 PM
(13-09-2013 06:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Because if I wasn't here who would insult Ferdinand and kill her in the paranoia game. Smile

WHO WOULD KILL CHAS IN THE MAFIA AND PARANOIA GAMES Smartass

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
13-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Because if I wasn't here who would all the ladies on the forum fantasise about. Wink

Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Because if i wasnt here,how would you guys be amused?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
13-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Okay, new people necroposting, I guess I can give a pass to, but you've no excuse, Hughsie.

You pudgy troll you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post