Why atheists are so pissed all the time (uncomfortable videos)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Why atheists are so pissed all the time (uncomfortable videos)
Here's a couple of examples of how atheists are often treated by theists, leading to our perpetual rage.

First the wonderful and already posted video of Wendy Wright. Feel free to watch all 7 parts, if you can stomach it.

Fine example of us having to repeat ourselves in the face of ignorance. It's like watching Stephen Hawking being academically challenged by a pickle.

-------

This is a good video to demonstrate the nature of WBC. These ladies are cultists, shouting their rhetoric and hatespeak over Thunderf00ts objections and are just nasty people in general.

"But I think..."
"She's not done! Hush, she's not finished!"

Evil incarnate sitting in the middle chastising, while the smiling fool on the left nods in agreement. Dismissive, aloof, judgmental, condescending.

Calling Thunderf00t "little boy," threatening every of his beliefs with "well you'll have to tell God that lie when you die."

She's so ignorant to everything that she sums up every idea he says with, "that's just you trying to be smarter than God." Can I make you a peanut butter sandwich? "The peanut butter sandwich is just horse's asses like yourself trying to fool God, and you can tell God about your peanut butter sandwich lies on judgment day."

I feel disgusted.

------

And finally, this deluded ex-Jew turned fundamentalist Muslim.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
27-07-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: Why atheists are so pissed all the time (uncomfortable videos)
Yea, I can't watch this shit.

Ha - I remember that one with Thunderf00t; I would have liked to known he was around that week... would have bought him a cup of coffee or a snootful of something.

And yes - those people really are like that. I just walk away. Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-07-2012, 12:01 PM
I've watched most of these before.

The first one in particular is cringeworthy, and the last one reminds me so much of home.

They don't make me angry anymore. All these videos do now is make sure that any part of me that ever believed in a celestial dictator is taken out to the woods, lashed to a tree...

And left for dead.
[+] 1 user Likes apostasin's post
28-07-2012, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 01:41 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-07-2012 01:47 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Here's a couple of examples of how atheists are often treated by theists, leading to our perpetual rage.

Wendy Wright, the idiot in the first video is so stupid, she doesn't even know that it's an "ad hominem" attack, not "ad hominen" attack. She does this repeatedly. Dawkins should have asked her where she went to school, and what grade she got in Logic.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

28-07-2012, 02:29 PM
(28-07-2012 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 01:47 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Here's a couple of examples of how atheists are often treated by theists, leading to our perpetual rage.

Wendy Wright, the idiot in the first video is so stupid, she doesn't even know that it's an "ad hominem" attack, not "ad hominen" attack. She does this repeatedly. Dawkins should have asked her where she went to school, and what grade she got in Logic.

Nah, he asked her where she studied science and she went all 'ad hominen' on him.Hobo

She has her set pieces memorized and can't be diverted; she refuses to acknowledge the existence of evidence and keeps asking "show us the evidence". Sad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-07-2012, 03:16 PM
(27-07-2012 02:11 PM)kim Wrote:  Ha - I remember that one with Thunderf00t; I would have liked to known he was around that week... would have bought him a cup of coffee or a snootful of something.

Yeah i stopped watching that video about 1/2 way through, the WBC representatives weren't interested in a intelligent debate. Still thumbs up to thunderf00t for not walking away and staying somewhat calm

You cannot be both sane and well educated and disbelieve in evolution. The evidence is so strong that any sane, educated person has got to believe in evolution.
-Richard Dawkins
[+] 1 user Likes Runicmadhamster's post
28-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Which part of the Wendy Wright interview does he start choking her? Hopefully it's part 4 so that at least more than half of the movie is her being choked rather than vomitting.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
28-07-2012, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 06:40 PM by earmuffs.)
[Image: rage.png]

Please smack that bitch in the face with a 2x4 Dawkins, I'll even hold her down for you.

He really should have just walked away. I mean when you refute her and all she does is laugh and repeat what she said even though you refuted her then you really should just give up.

edit: That bitch is exactly like one of my dumbass flatmate! Exactly the same!
edit2: Just as I thought, she obviously doesn't understand evolution. Every single person against evolution, every single one, just don't understand it. Fucking dumb bitch. Just walk away from the interview Dawkins.
Up to part4. He literally has to explain evolution to this bitch, OMG STOP LAUGHING YOU WHORE!, because she doesn't know shit.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-07-2012, 06:40 PM
(28-07-2012 06:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: rage.png]

Please smack that bitch in the face with a 2x4 Dawkins, I'll even hold her down for you.

He really should have just walked away. I mean when you refute her and all she does is laugh and repeat what she said even though you refuted her then you really should just give up.

edit: That bitch is exactly like one of my dumbass flatmate! Exactly the same!
edit2: Just as I thought, she obviously doesn't understand evolution. Every single person against evolution, every single one, just don't understand it. Fucking dumb bitch. Just walk away from the interview Dawkins.
Up to part4. He literally has to explain evolution to this bitch, OMG STOP LAUGHING YOU WHORE!, because she doesn't know shit.

And you haven't smacked her with a 2x4 because ... ?Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-07-2012, 06:42 PM

Everyone has got to watch this bit, skip ahead to 2:55, it is a perfect demonstration of how dumb this bitch is.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]