Why atheists are so pissed all the time (uncomfortable videos)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2012, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 07:38 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Why atheists are so pissed all the time (uncomfortable videos)
(28-07-2012 06:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Everyone has got to watch this bit, skip ahead to 2:55, it is a perfect demonstration of how dumb this bitch is.

Then check out 9:15. bitch is using her "critical factories".
Needs to go have a factory build her a brain.
It's like arguing with one of those beauty queens.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2012, 07:45 PM
(28-07-2012 07:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 06:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Everyone has got to watch this bit, skip ahead to 2:55, it is a perfect demonstration of how dumb this bitch is.

Then check out 9:15. bitch is using her "critical factories".

I disagree, I think at least with one of those beauty queens they're too dumb to argue and will just go "oh.. cool!" and that'll be that.
But with this bitch, she's "religious dumb" which means ain't nothing stopping her from being brainwashed and everything contrary to her beliefs are 'laughable'.

She'll even use her really disabled family member as an argument against evolution as how could evolution do that to someone yet retain that God is great and loving...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-07-2012, 07:53 PM
(28-07-2012 07:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 07:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Then check out 9:15. bitch is using her "critical factories".

I disagree, I think at least with one of those beauty queens they're too dumb to argue and will just go "oh.. cool!" and that'll be that.
But with this bitch, she's "religious dumb" which means ain't nothing stopping her from being brainwashed and everything contrary to her beliefs are 'laughable'.

She'll even use her really disabled family member as an argument against evolution as how could evolution do that to someone yet retain that God is great and loving...

Dawkins lets her get away with a lot. He could have turned around her example of the disabled child as a proof that god(s) are not required for respect, and that the evolution of empathy is not her's alone to boast about. But he was trying to get her to make a fool of herself, and she did, all by her lonesome.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't know how he can stand to talk to that lady for more than two minutes. I would've thrown up my hands and start yelling by the time it was over. Geez. And she was saying that he was closed-minded?

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
01-08-2012, 08:35 PM
If you poke deep enough in the ear canal with a knitting needle, you can hit the reset button. That should clear out the memory and after a fresh reboot, those women should be just fine.
But make sure you get in really deep. You should feel a little pressure at first, but once you push on through, the button is right there. You might have to wiggle the needle around a little bit to find it.
These older models weren't made with the best quality control. I apologize for that but I can assure you we stand behind our product 110%.

The failure on the reasoning chip is quite low compared to the industry standard. We usually don't see this level of irrationality from any of our models, but sometimes a lemon does get by us.
Perhaps I could interest you in our Cristina Rad. She represents one of our very best in freethinkers.

"I see you have plenty of the Greta Christina models in the warehouse. Why is that" ?

We had a small recall on the model a few weeks back. Nothing to worry about. Those reports about the fire issue were over blown by the media.
Sure, her head gets a little warm and some of the linguistic filters are sensitive to heat, but it's a minor issue.

"Ok, I'll try the reset features and if it doesn't work, I'll consider the Cristina Rad"

You won't be disappointed.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
01-08-2012, 10:14 PM
I really can't even get on topic now because of WBC....

Watch this video of them getting hacked during an interview...lol

publius2k4

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
[Image: tumblr_lvj8iyIABB1r2fzujo1_500.gif]
[+] 4 users Like publius2k4's post
01-08-2012, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 11:14 PM by Vosur.)
Her extensive use of the "appeal to emotion" fallacy among at least five others drives me mad. Angry

That and the lack of evidence for any of her bullshit hypotheses. She goes on talking about how every human has a soul without naming one shred of evidence supporting this. I would even argue that she refutes her own belief by arguing that disabled kids are not the product of Evolution. Why would a perfect being (aka god) create malfunctioning humans?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-08-2012, 12:36 AM
(01-08-2012 11:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  ... I would even argue that she refutes her own belief by arguing that disabled kids are not the product of Evolution. Why would a perfect being (aka god) create malfunctioning humans?

Oh, come on now, Vosur... God created disabled kids to test everyone's faith. To see if we are worthy of free will. Ok, I made that last part up, but it probably makes more sense than anything from scripture. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-08-2012, 02:50 AM
(28-07-2012 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 01:47 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Here's a couple of examples of how atheists are often treated by theists, leading to our perpetual rage.

Wendy Wright, the idiot in the first video is so stupid, she doesn't even know that it's an "ad hominem" attack, not "ad hominen" attack. She does this repeatedly. Dawkins should have asked her where she went to school, and what grade she got in Logic.

Really, that is what you hate most about her? For me it is that shit eating grin. I just want to smack it off of her and I am against hitting women without good reason. It's not that I wouldn't, it is that it requires a good reason such as self-defence. That being said, I think that shit eating grin might just piss me off enough.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
31-08-2012, 03:05 AM
(31-08-2012 02:50 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wendy Wright, the idiot in the first video is so stupid, she doesn't even know that it's an "ad hominem" attack, not "ad hominen" attack. She does this repeatedly. Dawkins should have asked her where she went to school, and what grade she got in Logic.

Really, that is what you hate most about her? For me it is that shit eating grin. I just want to smack it off of her and I am against hitting women without good reason. It's not that I wouldn't, it is that it requires a good reason such as self-defence. That being said, I think that shit eating grin might just piss me off enough.

Misogynist. Big Grin

I've been learning alla these big words hanging around the Atheism+ crowd. Like "ableist." WTF is that? Angel

Anyway... those vids are ridiculous. I don't wanna be human no morez. Sad

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user