Why atheists are so pissed all the time (uncomfortable videos)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2012, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 05:25 PM by Marco Krieger.)
RE: Why atheists are so pissed all the time (uncomfortable videos)
Sometimes, in my darkest dreams i imagine that the atheists losing there calm and patience.
They stick all of these brain amputated drones on an remote island, no tech-stuff, no medicin, no food from stores, not a single bit of the 21th Century to there hands.
If they want to life that stoneage-life, let them. Its freedom of choice.

As i was a kid, there where children, who act like the people in that videos do.
They stomp there feet to the ground and cry: I AM RIGHT....I AM RIGHT...YOU ARE WRONG.
Guess, who's next time playing alone...

...and to Professor Dawkins i like to say: Dont bother, soon they will be a part of the evolution. Of course the next set of our cousins that mysterious extinct. To sade...

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2012, 10:27 PM
I've been called "aggressive" or "very Texan mannered" but god damn I can only handle so much, I don't know how Richard Dawkins can put up with that crap.

[Image: 409160_204872959610830_2061958484_n.jpg]

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
31-08-2012, 11:34 PM
I don't get pissed until they start messing with kids, either in school learning about the reality of this world
or in their own churches, poisoning their minds (and other wicked immoral things)

If the belief was different, I could perhaps tolerate it.
If they merely believed in a shiny light that existed inside their hearts without any other crap, that would be tolerable.
No heaven, no hell, no judgement, no sin, no loopholes, no bible, no atrocities, no wars.
Just that belief of a tiny shiny light.

Knowing human beings though, they would create an US vs Them mentality.
We have the light, they don't. Kill them all. That's all it takes for some people. Just point out a difference, even if it's completely fabricated.

"Just give me a reason, I'll be evil. I'll justify my actions. My tiny light spoke to me"
^That's all people need to do. Create a voice that told me to do this evil wicked thing.
That voice told me it was the right thing to do. My tiny shiny light is perfect and now it talks to me.
Doesn't yours talk to you ? Maybe I'm special.
You should listen to me because I'm special.

I could go on and on.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
01-09-2012, 12:58 AM
OMG,

I hope I never have to personally talk to that woman about biology and evolution or anything for that matter.

I would not be able to help it, I know that I would flat out just smack the shit out of her.

I would tell her "Allow me to respond by saying..." And just give her a back hand that echos through the room. Just for being so stupid.

Wow, I can't believe I just said that but OMG, when she called him close minded I just LMAO and felt the need to slap a bitch.

Forget Jesus. Stars died so you could live.-Lawrence Krauss

For god loved the world so much he tortured his only begotten son, gave him a 3 day nap only to wake up in ultimate awesomeness and called it a sacrifice.
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist Chiefs fan!'s post