Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?
(12-10-2014 04:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:37 PM)Forbes Wrote:  As a matter of fact i'm bisexual. I've dated a few men and I haven't had the problems that I've had with women. I don't know why you're jumping to the conclusion that I believe all women in the Uk are selfish. It sounds to me like you're being defensive. Let me clarify again. The issue is the apparent lack of women here who are not selfish and entitled. I never said there weren't any who aren't. There's only so much "bad luck" one can have before they start to notice a pattern. Contrary to what some people say, we're not all unique individual snowflakes. People follow patterns, and culture is hugely influential in that.

Well if you can't find any girls maybe you should stick with the guys?
All I'm saying honestly is that you appear to be the common denominator. So...maybe the pattern is that you suck at finding the right woman....

It certainly isn't easy. Like I say culture is a very powerful thing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2014, 04:45 PM
(12-10-2014 04:41 PM)Forbes Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I guess OP is screwed then. Or more like...not screwed.

Funny you should say that. Getting casual sex here is a lot easier than finding someone who can consider the needs of someone other than themselves.

I'm starting to get bored. I was trying to have a real actual conversation with you. But you insist that you can't possibly be the problem. It's annoying. No one says you're doing anything wrong. Perhaps it's the girl who's an ass every single time. People were just trying to suggest that you might find a way to go about searching for girls who aren't like that. We can't help you change all the women you date, but someone might have some advice on how to go about finding a date who matches your personality better. :yawn:

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-10-2014, 04:45 PM
In a few years you will probably be able to get a lifelike robot girlfriend.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-10-2014, 04:46 PM
(12-10-2014 04:44 PM)Forbes Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well if you can't find any girls maybe you should stick with the guys?
All I'm saying honestly is that you appear to be the common denominator. So...maybe the pattern is that you suck at finding the right woman....

It certainly isn't easy. Like I say culture is a very powerful thing.

What culture? Are you of a specific religion or other influence that finds 'serving' important?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-10-2014, 04:48 PM
(12-10-2014 04:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:41 PM)Forbes Wrote:  Funny you should say that. Getting casual sex here is a lot easier than finding someone who can consider the needs of someone other than themselves.

I'm starting to get bored. I was trying to have a real actual conversation with you. But you insist that you can't possibly be the problem. It's annoying. No one says you're doing anything wrong. Perhaps it's the girl who's an ass every single time. People were just trying to suggest that you might find a way to go about searching for girls who aren't like that. We can't help you change all the women you date, but someone might have some advice on how to go about finding a date who matches your personality better. :yawn:

I appreciate what you're saying and you're right. I do need to go looking elsewhere for women who are capable of giving as well as receiving. What part of the world do you think I should look in? From what I've heard, south east Asia seems like a good bet.
12-10-2014, 04:49 PM
(12-10-2014 04:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:44 PM)Forbes Wrote:  It certainly isn't easy. Like I say culture is a very powerful thing.

What culture? Are you of a specific religion or other influence that finds 'serving' important?

No what I mean is that culture affects trends in behaviour. That's probably why I've been having so much bad luck.
(12-10-2014 04:39 PM)Forbes Wrote:  Sounds like your first friend and I share the same problem. I feel like I'm also looking in the wrong place. Maybe I should look in another country as somebody suggested earlier.

Well that was me when I was suggesting outside of London.

If you think about it there is going to be a filtering effect. Some people love London and what it stands for, and they'll move there or stay there. Others who don't are more likely to move out to other places when they tire of the rat race, consumerism, stress and pollution.
(12-10-2014 04:48 PM)Forbes Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:45 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm starting to get bored. I was trying to have a real actual conversation with you. But you insist that you can't possibly be the problem. It's annoying. No one says you're doing anything wrong. Perhaps it's the girl who's an ass every single time. People were just trying to suggest that you might find a way to go about searching for girls who aren't like that. We can't help you change all the women you date, but someone might have some advice on how to go about finding a date who matches your personality better. :yawn:

I appreciate what you're saying and you're right. I do need to go looking elsewhere for women who are capable of giving as well as receiving. What part of the world do you think I should look in? From what I've heard, south east Asia seems like a good bet.

So you are looking for service?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
12-10-2014, 04:50 PM
(12-10-2014 04:37 PM)Forbes Wrote:  The issue is the apparent lack of women here who are not selfish and entitled. I never said there weren't any who aren't. There's only so much "bad luck" one can have before they start to notice a pattern. Contrary to what some people say, we're not all unique individual snowflakes. People follow patterns, and culture is hugely influential in that.

Since many men are finding partners and engage in plenty of give and take, there is no lack of women who like this.

The women YOU have picked have (maybe) acted selfishly, the lot of them.

They all have acted selfishly towards YOU.

Seems to me the only common denominator is YOU.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-10-2014, 04:52 PM
(12-10-2014 04:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:48 PM)Forbes Wrote:  I appreciate what you're saying and you're right. I do need to go looking elsewhere for women who are capable of giving as well as receiving. What part of the world do you think I should look in? From what I've heard, south east Asia seems like a good bet.

So you are looking for service?

Not sure what you're asking me.