Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?
(12-10-2014 04:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:37 PM)Forbes Wrote:  The issue is the apparent lack of women here who are not selfish and entitled. I never said there weren't any who aren't. There's only so much "bad luck" one can have before they start to notice a pattern. Contrary to what some people say, we're not all unique individual snowflakes. People follow patterns, and culture is hugely influential in that.

Since many men are finding partners and engage in plenty of give and take, there is no lack of women who like this.

The women YOU have picked have (maybe) acted selfishly, the lot of them.

They all have acted selfishly towards YOU.

Seems to me the only common denominator is YOU.

i can't think why they would choose to only be selfish towards me while being reasonable with everyone else.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2014, 04:53 PM
(12-10-2014 04:52 PM)Forbes Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Since many men are finding partners and engage in plenty of give and take, there is no lack of women who like this.

The women YOU have picked have (maybe) acted selfishly, the lot of them.

They all have acted selfishly towards YOU.

Seems to me the only common denominator is YOU.

i can't think why they would choose to only be selfish towards me while being reasonable with everyone else.

Then think harder, because my guess would be that there is something you are doing that makes them not want to do anything for you.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-10-2014, 04:54 PM
(12-10-2014 04:48 PM)Forbes Wrote:  I appreciate what you're saying and you're right. I do need to go looking elsewhere for women who are capable of giving as well as receiving. What part of the world do you think I should look in? From what I've heard, south east Asia seems like a good bet.

Personally speaking I'd say you just need to look outside of London. I've worked there for 9 months, brought up just north of Brighton, lived in both cities and rural locations in England, Scotland and Germany. London is very different to everywhere else but its influence does spread as far as Southampton.
12-10-2014, 04:55 PM
(12-10-2014 04:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:52 PM)Forbes Wrote:  i can't think why they would choose to only be selfish towards me while being reasonable with everyone else.

Then think harder, because my guess would be that there is something you are doing that makes them not want to do anything for you.

I can't think of anything. I don't beat them, mistreat them, or ignore them. Quite the opposite. I'm nice to all of them. Sometimes I wonder if that puts them off.
12-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Ask DLJ. He travels the world. You let him know exactly what you're looking for and I bet he can tell you right where to find her. Hehe

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-10-2014, 04:56 PM
(12-10-2014 04:54 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:48 PM)Forbes Wrote:  I appreciate what you're saying and you're right. I do need to go looking elsewhere for women who are capable of giving as well as receiving. What part of the world do you think I should look in? From what I've heard, south east Asia seems like a good bet.

Personally speaking I'd say you just need to look outside of London. I've worked there for 9 months, brought up just north of Brighton, lived in both cities and rural locations in England, Scotland and Germany. London is very different to everywhere else but its influence does spread as far as Southampton.

I know London is different in some ways but although I live here I've travelled around a lot and honestly, when it comes to the issues that I'm talking about, I haven't noticed much of a difference in that regard. In fact about half of them weren't from London.
12-10-2014, 04:58 PM
(12-10-2014 04:56 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ask DLJ. He travels the world. You let him know exactly what you're looking for and I bet he can tell you right where to find her. Hehe

As long as she's not in this country I'm definitely down for that. Does he know anyone in the Philippines? I heard the women there are fantastic. A real contrast.
12-10-2014, 05:02 PM
(12-10-2014 04:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:52 PM)Forbes Wrote:  i can't think why they would choose to only be selfish towards me while being reasonable with everyone else.

Well, I can't help you there as I don't know you.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-10-2014, 05:04 PM
(12-10-2014 05:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 04:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  Then think harder, because my guess would be that there is something you are doing that makes them not want to do anything for you.

Well, I can't help you there as I don't know you.

Do you really think it's me? Do you think it's possible that it could be them?
12-10-2014, 05:07 PM
(12-10-2014 05:04 PM)Forbes Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, I can't help you there as I don't know you.

Do you really think it's me? Do you think it's possible that it could be them?

The only thing they have in common is you, you are the single common denominator. It's either something about your choices or your behavior.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post