Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?
(12-10-2014 05:04 PM)Forbes Wrote:  Do you really think it's me? Do you think it's possible that it could be them?

Well it's certainly quite normal to find the relationship that you are seeking in the UK.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2014, 02:08 AM
(12-10-2014 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I think you are missing my point. Your sample size is far too small to conclude that it is the culture.

This.

And it's not even a sample size from around the country, and I'd be willing to bet from outside of the kind of places he likes to go to.

I've read threads before from other men asking about seeking women from Asian countries. I can't remember the specifics but generally there are a whole different hosts of other problems. The best advice was to go on a forum specific to this topic and ask the question there.

Just don't do it because you think that all women in the UK are like your sample size selected from a small part of London.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
13-10-2014, 02:49 AM
(12-10-2014 08:44 PM)PKJoe Wrote:  
(12-10-2014 05:13 PM)Forbes Wrote:  With hindsight, it was me being overly optimistic, not having any other options due to being in this country, and I guess being in denial about the patterns that I was seeing.

The problem is you. The sooner you figure that out the better off you will be. If you keep blaming other people you will never fix what ever is not working. When I was in my late teens and early twenties I thought the same as you. As I matured I figured out that I was being too nice and it was off putting. Women didn't respect me and felt they could walk all over me. I changed and looked at a relationship as just a way to have fun. If I wasn't getting the level of fun I wanted, I was out of the relationship. A couple years later and after several fun relationships I met the woman I eventually married.

You say that with a lot of certainty. it's almost as though you don't even want to consider the possibility that it can and could be them.

If I was abusive, it would be justified to say that I'm leading them to treat me a certain way.

If I was neglectful, it would be justified to say that I'm not making them feel any incentive to do nice things for me.

But it's none of that.

So we have a situation where I treat women well, and they, in return, treat me disrespectfully and with no kindness.

What excuse does a person ever have to treat the person they're with in such a manner? Are you seriously suggesting that...

1) Being nice = putting them on a pedestal? What would you prefer, that I treat em mean and keep em keen? In case you missed it the first 2 times I said it, I treat them nicely to a reasonable level. I'm not subordinate to them. I just treat them with a normal level of kindness

2) If I'm nice to a woman, that that woman has the right to treat me with contempt and disrespect?

This is why I mentioned seeking in another culture. There are plenty of countries out there when if you treat a woman even with the smallest amount of kindness, you get a lot of appreciation.

But the advice that I seem to be getting with regards to british and western women is : lean towards not being nice to them, lest they are put off and then treat you like shit, and by the way when they do so it's nothing wrong and they have every right and the problem is always you and it couldn't possibly be the culture, but if you were a woman and the roles were reversed then you better believe we'd change our tune to frame it like it's the guy's fault and not yours.
13-10-2014, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2014 02:55 AM by One Above All.)
Given your thread title, I think the problem is that slavery is illegal.

EDIT: And FYI, if you're just being nice to them to get in their pants, you're not being nice.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
13-10-2014, 03:05 AM
(13-10-2014 02:52 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Given your thread title, I think the problem is that slavery is illegal.

EDIT: And FYI, if you're just being nice to them to get in their pants, you're not being nice.

Why are you talking about slavery?
13-10-2014, 03:06 AM
(13-10-2014 03:05 AM)Forbes Wrote:  Why are you talking about slavery?

Why are you focusing on the joke, rather than the main point?

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
13-10-2014, 03:08 AM
(13-10-2014 03:06 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:05 AM)Forbes Wrote:  Why are you talking about slavery?

Why are you focusing on the joke, rather than the main point?

What joke?
13-10-2014, 03:11 AM
(13-10-2014 03:08 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:06 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Why are you focusing on the joke, rather than the main point?

What joke?

Well, one of us has next to no knowledge of simple cause-and-effect... Allow me to explain:
You replied to a part of my post (the "slavery" thing). I asked why you were focusing on the joke. What joke do you think I was talking about? Dodgy

13-10-2014, 03:14 AM
(13-10-2014 03:11 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:08 AM)Forbes Wrote:  What joke?

Well, one of us has next to no knowledge of simple cause-and-effect... Allow me to explain:
You replied to a part of my post (the "slavery" thing). I asked why you were focusing on the joke. What joke do you think I was talking about? Dodgy

You assumed that I'm nice to them in order to get into their pants. That's incorrect. the point here is that they don't show kindness.
13-10-2014, 03:22 AM (This post was last modified: 13-10-2014 03:26 AM by One Above All.)
(13-10-2014 03:14 AM)Forbes Wrote:  You assumed that I'm nice to them in order to get into their pants. That's incorrect. the point here is that they don't show kindness.

I didn't assume that; I concluded that based on your posts and OP. Your posts keep talking about being nice to women and not being treated nicely - something that occurs too often to everyone, regardless of gender. However, they also mention women not wanting to date you, even though you're nice, as if "being nice" means you get laid. Since I don't know exactly what you're doing that you consider "nice", I can't give you any advice on that, though.
How old are you, BTW, if I may ask? NVM. I recalled you said this in your OP.