Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 03:28 AM
RE: Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?
(13-10-2014 03:22 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:14 AM)Forbes Wrote:  You assumed that I'm nice to them in order to get into their pants. That's incorrect. the point here is that they don't show kindness.

I didn't assume that; I concluded that based on your posts and OP. Your posts keep talking about being nice to women and not being treated nicely - something that occurs too often to everyone, regardless of gender. However, they also mention women not wanting to date you, even though you're nice, as if "being nice" means you get laid. Since I don't know exactly what you're doing that you consider "nice", I can't give you any advice on that, though.
How old are you, BTW, if I may ask? NVM. I recalled you said this in your OP.

if you want to understand what I said you really do need to go through it again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2014, 03:39 AM
(13-10-2014 03:28 AM)Forbes Wrote:  if you want to understand what I said you really do need to go through it again.

Reading what you said and understanding what you meant are two different things.
Your thread title literally says that you want to find a woman to "serve" you. Your OP says that you're nice to women, but doesn't say what exactly you do that's "nice". Given these two facts, various posts throughout this thread, and your average "girlfriends per year" ratio, I'm only able to conclude that you're feigning niceness to be manipulative, and now you're upset it doesn't work.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
13-10-2014, 03:43 AM
(13-10-2014 03:39 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:28 AM)Forbes Wrote:  if you want to understand what I said you really do need to go through it again.

Reading what you said and understanding what you meant are two different things.
Your thread title literally says that you want to find a woman to "serve" you. Your OP says that you're nice to women, but doesn't say what exactly you do that's "nice". Given these two facts, various posts throughout this thread, and your average "girlfriends per year" ratio, I'm only able to conclude that you're feigning niceness to be manipulative, and now you're upset it doesn't work.

You need to read what I said.
[+] 1 user Likes Forbes's post
13-10-2014, 03:46 AM
(13-10-2014 03:43 AM)Forbes Wrote:  You need to read what I said.

Show me where I'm wrong. Have you said what you do to women that you consider nice? Have you said your motivations for being nice? Have you explained why your relationships, on average, last less than a year and a half, assuming you don't leave/are left by someone and immediately start dating someone else? Have you explained why you chose the word "serve" in the thread title?

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
13-10-2014, 03:56 AM
(13-10-2014 03:39 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Your OP says that you're nice to women, but doesn't say what exactly you do that's "nice".
(13-10-2014 03:46 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Have you said what you do to women that you consider nice?

(12-10-2014 08:24 AM)Forbes Wrote:  I like buying gifts (nothing too expensive, just gestures), bringing things for them, cooking for them, helping them out, fixing things when they need fixing, running errands if it's not too much of an inconvenience, the list goes on and on and on.

It's right there in the OP, bud.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
13-10-2014, 03:58 AM
(13-10-2014 03:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  <snip>

Well, now I feel retarded. Facepalm Blush
Please excuse me while I remove the omelet from my face and get a better memory center for my brain (I had read the OP, but it was a while ago, and only some parts "stuck").

[+] 2 users Like One Above All's post
13-10-2014, 04:03 AM
(13-10-2014 03:58 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 03:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  <snip>

Well, now I feel retarded. Facepalm Blush
Please excuse me while I remove the omelet from my face and get a better memory center for my brain (I had read the OP, but it was a while ago, and only some parts "stuck").

Mmmmmmm...omelette.
[+] 2 users Like Forbes's post
13-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Spaghetti?

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
13-10-2014, 08:01 AM
(13-10-2014 06:23 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Spaghetti?

Yes please.
13-10-2014, 08:04 AM
We keep our slaves pure inbred in the south. I'll be sure to whip up a nice and proper one for ya.