Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?
(13-10-2014 08:04 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  We keep our slaves pure inbred in the south. I'll be sure to whip up a nice and proper one for ya.

That would be nice, thank you. Being the only one willing to do something for the other person and getting nothing in return is kind of tiring. Cheers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2014, 08:10 AM
(13-10-2014 08:06 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 08:04 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  We keep our slaves pure inbred in the south. I'll be sure to whip up a nice and proper one for ya.

That would be nice, thank you. Being the only one willing to do something for the other person and getting nothing in return is kind of tiring. Cheers.

I agree. I'm young, but in any relationship I've been in (or even close friendships) I'm always very generous and charitable to my significant other. I've met few that are as returning about my generosity.

Gifts and all aside, doing the smallest things for a person can really make a difference, as well as their day.

Surely 9/10 people can't be selfish cunts, right?
13-10-2014, 08:15 AM
You have to be friends with people for them to respect you, and not sappy servile slimy 'omg I'm in the friend zone again!' type friend, but a proper friend. You have to be able to reply to any outlandish request with "Ere, do it thi senn thou lazy owd mare! I aint thy chuffing slave, like."

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
13-10-2014, 08:16 AM
(13-10-2014 08:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 08:06 AM)Forbes Wrote:  That would be nice, thank you. Being the only one willing to do something for the other person and getting nothing in return is kind of tiring. Cheers.

I agree. I'm young, but in any relationship I've been in (or even close friendships) I'm always very generous and charitable to my significant other. I've met few that are as returning about my generosity.

Gifts and all aside, doing the smallest things for a person can really make a difference, as well as their day.

Exactly. that's pretty much what I've been saying all along. For some reason, a lot of people have tried to make it look as though I somehow have a problem or an issue. I bet if I said that all my girlfriends used to beat me, they would play psychologist to try and figure out what it was that I did to bring that about. "It must be something you're doing to make them act like that", they'd say.

Let's be honest here, if the roles were reversed and if I was a woman complaining about how all my boyfriends were selfish jerks, I'd get howls of "you go grrrl" and "you deserve better".

But I'm not a woman, and pretty much all my girlfriends have been selfish bitches, but yet the problem must surely be me.
13-10-2014, 08:25 AM
(13-10-2014 08:16 AM)Forbes Wrote:  Exactly. that's pretty much what I've been saying all along. For some reason, a lot of people have tried to make it look as though I somehow have a problem or an issue. I bet if I said that all my girlfriends used to beat me, they would play psychologist to try and figure out what it was that I did to bring that about. "It must be something you're doing to make them act like that", they'd say.

Let's be honest here, if the roles were reversed and if I was a woman complaining about how all my boyfriends were selfish jerks, I'd get howls of "you go grrrl" and "you deserve better".

But I'm not a woman, and pretty much all my girlfriends have been selfish bitches, but yet the problem must surely be me.

Which part of "maybe it's because you choose that type" don't you understand? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2014, 08:26 AM
(13-10-2014 08:16 AM)Forbes Wrote:  But I'm not a woman, and pretty much all my girlfriends have been selfish bitches, but yet the problem must surely be me.

Because we know that not all women are like that. People were genuinely wanting to help you find the right woman but you seem to be taking it the wrong way.
13-10-2014, 08:29 AM
(13-10-2014 08:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 08:16 AM)Forbes Wrote:  But I'm not a woman, and pretty much all my girlfriends have been selfish bitches, but yet the problem must surely be me.

Because we know that not all women are like that. People were genuinely wanting to help you find the right woman but you seem to be taking it the wrong way.

One or two people suggested that I look in another country, and I took that the right way, because it seems to be the solution, given what i've said about different cultures. Everyone else has mostly been racking their brains trying to think of ways to frame this as being my issue. One person even asked me what it is that i'm doing to make these women not want to be kind to me. Imagine if someone said that to a woman. oh, the outcry.
13-10-2014, 08:29 AM
(13-10-2014 08:16 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 08:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I agree. I'm young, but in any relationship I've been in (or even close friendships) I'm always very generous and charitable to my significant other. I've met few that are as returning about my generosity.

Exactly. that's pretty much what I've been saying all along. For some reason, a lot of people have tried to make it look as though I somehow have a problem or an issue. I bet if I said that all my girlfriends used to beat me, they would play psychologist to try and figure out what it was that I did to bring that about. "It must be something you're doing to make them act like that", they'd say.

The problem probably is you though. To be perfectly honest you sound like a stereotype of a fedora wearing, neck bearded, 'friend zoned', overweight brony.
No offense.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
13-10-2014, 08:40 AM
(13-10-2014 08:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

That's what trolls do. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2014, 08:58 AM
12 out of 3.5 billion isn't a sound sampling for a survey.

Maybe it's the women you've been with or maybe you obsess about details too much. Maybe you have been ignoring other details in relationships and obsessing over meaningless, obscure details to fit some deep distrust for women you already held. Maybe women sense this distrust and you mainly attract people who are willing to enable this distrust.

Maybe you should speak with a therapist. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein