Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?
(13-10-2014 09:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've heard that red haired Irish women can be extremely submissive ...

Then my ex is the exception that proves the rule. Dodgy

Maybe she's just trolling you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Maybe that whole woman-hating thing has hurt your relationships. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-10-2014, 09:49 AM
(13-10-2014 09:47 AM)Forbes Wrote:  What does the UK have to do with it? Are you a moron? The UK is known for trampy, unfeminine women. have you heard of Jeremy Kyle? There's a reason why his show is such a success. Just look at the trash he has on day after day. Same with US women. Absolute filth and trash. Try doing a show like his in the Ukraine, Philippines, Russia, Vietname, Thailand, etc.

The truth comes out.

I'm done with you and your MRA bullshit.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
13-10-2014, 09:49 AM
If ye tek Jeremy fucking Kyle as thi calculator of British lasses while bleeding living 'ere I can only conclude that thi hath never left t' house.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
13-10-2014, 09:51 AM
(13-10-2014 09:47 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:33 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Then either you have horrible choice in women or you're so arrogant that you can't take an honest look at yourself.
Which is it?
And what the fuck does the UK have to do with it?

What does the UK have to do with it? Are you a moron? The UK is known for trampy, unfeminine women. have you heard of Jeremy Kyle? There's a reason why his show is such a success. Just look at the trash he has on day after day. Same with US women. Absolute filth and trash. Try doing a show like his in the Ukraine, Philippines, Russia, Vietname, Thailand, etc.
So not only are you a sexist you're a bigot.
Yes I can see why those women left you.

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
13-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Why can't you find a woman who is willing to serve you? Because you're behaving like a cock, that's why.

No, seriously, that's probably your exact problem. Try not acting like a cock. And by a cock I mean both a penis and a strutting male chicken. It's doubly appropriate for you.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
13-10-2014, 09:54 AM
(13-10-2014 09:35 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Personally, i think you're trying the mr nice guy but with expectations. And i cant be sure what those expectations are given these gals aren't nice to you in return. I could see maybe a couple just being selfish but all of them? Seems odd.
So that leaves me to think its how you meet them...a specific sort of females....club types or princess kind?
I just can't really know.

Whatever the cause you need to change it up.
And maybe rethink gifts... That they're gifts without expectations.

No the truth is that the country where I live is full of entitled arrogant women who think it's beneath them to do anything for a man. It's not that I'm playing some kind of Mr nice guy facade, the problem is that these women are worthless trash. UK and US culture has taught females that they're perfect little princesses. That's why you see so many black women with those ugly disgusting weaves actually believing that they're beautiful or something, and it's why a woman in a western country would probably cry and fall apart if her smartphone fell down the drain and then tell her husband or boyfriend to go fuck himself if he so much as asks for a cup of tea or a back rub. Western women can go suck a thug's cock.
13-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Breach of rule number 1 - being a dick.

Not poor word choice or cultural differences - simply being a dick.

Next troll please.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-10-2014, 09:55 AM
(13-10-2014 09:47 AM)Forbes Wrote:  What does the UK have to do with it? Are you a moron? The UK is known for trampy, unfeminine women. have you heard of Jeremy Kyle? There's a reason why his show is such a success. Just look at the trash he has on day after day. Same with US women. Absolute filth and trash. Try doing a show like his in the Ukraine, Philippines, Russia, Vietname, Thailand, etc.

I think we're getting closer to Forbes' problem.

Confirmation bias anyone?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
13-10-2014, 09:55 AM
(13-10-2014 09:54 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:35 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Personally, i think you're trying the mr nice guy but with expectations. And i cant be sure what those expectations are given these gals aren't nice to you in return. I could see maybe a couple just being selfish but all of them? Seems odd.
So that leaves me to think its how you meet them...a specific sort of females....club types or princess kind?
I just can't really know.

Whatever the cause you need to change it up.
And maybe rethink gifts... That they're gifts without expectations.

No the truth is that the country where I live is full of entitled arrogant women who think it's beneath them to do anything for a man. It's not that I'm playing some kind of Mr nice guy facade, the problem is that these women are worthless trash. UK and US culture has taught females that they're perfect little princesses. That's why you see so many black women with those ugly disgusting weaves actually believing that they're beautiful or something, and it's why a woman in a western country would probably cry and fall apart if her smartphone fell down the drain and then tell her husband or boyfriend to go fuck himself if he so much as asks for a cup of tea or a back rub. Western women can go suck a thug's cock.

I can't do that quote thing onto other threads - I think this is a serious candidate for the 'Wanker of the Week'. Someone with more techno savvy, please quote and move over there.

Thank you.

TTT are you back and hormonal?