Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?
(13-10-2014 09:47 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:33 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Then either you have horrible choice in women or you're so arrogant that you can't take an honest look at yourself.
Which is it?
And what the fuck does the UK have to do with it?

What does the UK have to do with it? Are you a moron? The UK is known for trampy, unfeminine women. have you heard of Jeremy Kyle? There's a reason why his show is such a success. Just look at the trash he has on day after day. Same with US women. Absolute filth and trash. Try doing a show like his in the Ukraine, Philippines, Russia, Vietname, Thailand, etc.

Ah, the real you is revealed. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-10-2014, 09:57 AM
(13-10-2014 09:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:47 AM)Forbes Wrote:  What does the UK have to do with it? Are you a moron? The UK is known for trampy, unfeminine women. have you heard of Jeremy Kyle? There's a reason why his show is such a success. Just look at the trash he has on day after day. Same with US women. Absolute filth and trash. Try doing a show like his in the Ukraine, Philippines, Russia, Vietname, Thailand, etc.

Ah, the real you is revealed. Thumbsup

Was revealed many posts ago.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
13-10-2014, 09:58 AM
(13-10-2014 09:54 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:35 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Personally, i think you're trying the mr nice guy but with expectations. And i cant be sure what those expectations are given these gals aren't nice to you in return. I could see maybe a couple just being selfish but all of them? Seems odd.
So that leaves me to think its how you meet them...a specific sort of females....club types or princess kind?
I just can't really know.

Whatever the cause you need to change it up.
And maybe rethink gifts... That they're gifts without expectations.

No the truth is that the country where I live is full of entitled arrogant women who think it's beneath them to do anything for a man. It's not that I'm playing some kind of Mr nice guy facade, the problem is that these women are worthless trash. UK and US culture has taught females that they're perfect little princesses. That's why you see so many black women with those ugly disgusting weaves actually believing that they're beautiful or something, and it's why a woman in a western country would probably cry and fall apart if her smartphone fell down the drain and then tell her husband or boyfriend to go fuck himself if he so much as asks for a cup of tea or a back rub. Western women can go suck a thug's cock.
Look if you want to keep hold of your arrogant, self-entitled, extremely sexist worldview then you can do that.
But don't bullshit us and act like you're open to discussion, you're not, you're just here to bitch about the fact that you're too much of a cunt to get a date.

So I'm gonna go ahead and block you.

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
13-10-2014, 10:40 AM
(13-10-2014 09:35 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Personally, i think you're trying the mr nice guy but with expectations. And i cant be sure what those expectations are given these gals aren't nice to you in return. I could see maybe a couple just being selfish but all of them? Seems odd.
So that leaves me to think its how you meet them...a specific sort of females....club types or princess kind?

No the truth is that the country where I live is full of entitled arrogant women who think it's beneath them to do anything for a man. It's not that I'm playing some kind of Mr nice guy facade, the problem is that these women are worthless trash. UK and US culture has taught females that they're perfect little princesses. That's why you see so many black women with those ugly disgusting weaves actually believing that they're beautiful or something, and it's why a woman in a western country would probably cry and fall apart if her smartphone fell down the drain and then tell her husband or boyfriend to go fuck himself if he so much as asks for a cup of tea or a back rub. Western women can go suck a thug's cock.

Oh wow
Well i did mention the princess sort.
Yet you're hostile when i was just trying to converse with you.

Alrighty then.

Its ALL the fault of the women alone. No attitude in you whatsoever. Sure. That'll get you far.

Lol
Nevermind.
What a putz.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Wait, so... I was right? Huh
Huh... Consider

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
13-10-2014, 12:54 PM
(13-10-2014 12:54 PM)One Above All Wrote:  Wait, so... I was right? Huh
Huh... Consider

First time for everything? Yes

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-10-2014, 12:58 PM
(13-10-2014 12:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 12:54 PM)One Above All Wrote:  Wait, so... I was right? Huh
Huh... Consider

First time for everything? Yes

Nope. It's just that I should have trusted my instincts and not the tiny sliver of trust still present in my brain.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
13-10-2014, 01:28 PM

Looks like you found the answer to your original question.
Or at least we did. Drinking Beverage
Hint: it has to do with you being an asshole.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
13-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Well I think we have all found the solution to OP's problem.
Stop being a douche. /thread

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
[+] 1 user Likes Winterwolf00's post
13-10-2014, 02:12 PM
(13-10-2014 01:31 PM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Well I think we have all found the solution to OP's problem.
Stop being a douche. /thread

Lol wolf.
Definitely one of our more entertaining trolls of late.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.