Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Why can't I find a woman who is willing to serve me?
I have a question that will determine whether Forbes is a sock puppet or not. I hope he answers it:

How much does your house cost?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2014, 02:59 PM
(13-10-2014 10:40 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:54 AM)Forbes Wrote:  No the truth is that the country where I live is full of entitled arrogant women who think it's beneath them to do anything for a man. It's not that I'm playing some kind of Mr nice guy facade, the problem is that these women are worthless trash. UK and US culture has taught females that they're perfect little princesses. That's why you see so many black women with those ugly disgusting weaves actually believing that they're beautiful or something, and it's why a woman in a western country would probably cry and fall apart if her smartphone fell down the drain and then tell her husband or boyfriend to go fuck himself if he so much as asks for a cup of tea or a back rub. Western women can go suck a thug's cock.

Its ALL the fault of the women alone.

I'm a putz.

Yes, and yes.
13-10-2014, 03:25 PM
(13-10-2014 09:33 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:31 AM)Forbes Wrote:  Maybe the problem is all those women. I am in the Uk after all.

Then either you have horrible choice in women or you're so arrogant that you can't take an honest look at yourself.
Which is it?
And what the fuck does the UK have to do with it?

A lot.
13-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Could you explain in detail exactly what your frustrations are, Forbes?

You've been rather vague and inarticulate since you went on the defensive, but I think it would be good if you could calmly explain again the various issues you have. Problems in your past with yourself, with women, with the UK, etc. That way it might be easier to help you understand those issues if we can understand where exactly you're coming from.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
13-10-2014, 03:46 PM
(13-10-2014 03:43 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Could you explain in detail exactly what your frustrations are, Forbes?

You've been rather vague and inarticulate since you went on the defensive, but I think it would be good if you could calmly explain again the various issues you have. Problems in your past with yourself, with women, with the UK, etc. That way it might be easier to help you understand those issues if we can understand where exactly you're coming from.

There is no 'Forbes'. This is a sock puppet account of a mentally ill person.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2014, 05:42 PM

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
13-10-2014, 05:55 PM
But seriously,
your brain is biased to value the things you do for others over the things they do for you.

If you do a thing, you value it. If someone else does the same thing for you, you value it less.

This is probably because you weren't involved in the thought processes that went into the thing being done for you, while you were intimately involved in doing that thing yourself.

Therefore, when you think of what you do for others versus what they have done for you you must account for this bias. What they did for you was better than you remember it being, and what you did for them was not as good as you remember it being.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
13-10-2014, 08:21 PM
(13-10-2014 08:16 AM)Forbes Wrote:  I bet if I said that all my girlfriends used to beat me

Hit that bitch back.

[rainbow]EQUALITY[/rainbow]
13-10-2014, 10:18 PM
(13-10-2014 09:54 AM)Forbes Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:35 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Personally, i think you're trying the mr nice guy but with expectations. And i cant be sure what those expectations are given these gals aren't nice to you in return. I could see maybe a couple just being selfish but all of them? Seems odd.
So that leaves me to think its how you meet them...a specific sort of females....club types or princess kind?
I just can't really know.

Whatever the cause you need to change it up.
And maybe rethink gifts... That they're gifts without expectations.

No the truth is that the country where I live is full of entitled arrogant women who think it's beneath them to do anything for a man. It's not that I'm playing some kind of Mr nice guy facade, the problem is that these women are worthless trash. UK and US culture has taught females that they're perfect little princesses. That's why you see so many black women with those ugly disgusting weaves actually believing that they're beautiful or something, and it's why a woman in a western country would probably cry and fall apart if her smartphone fell down the drain and then tell her husband or boyfriend to go fuck himself if he so much as asks for a cup of tea or a back rub. Western women can go suck a thug's cock.

Wow!! AND racist!

Look dude, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for this whole thread. Maybe you did really believe that you were doing all the right things. Maybe you did have some problems with finding uncaring girls. But RACISM and BLANKET STATEMENTS on whole cultures (multiple times!) are unacceptable. You go right ahead and keep fantasizing about some "exotic" girl from the Far East that's gonna "serve" you, but nobody here is gonna help you. And I'm hear to tell you, the girls in China are the same as everywhere else! Because humans are humans!!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 3 users Like Colourcraze's post
13-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Ha, glad i wasn't here the past few days, I just can look at the beginning and the recent posts without having to deal with any of that middle phony ground and the picture of what he is, is bright and clear. Plenty of illogical presumptions from is own account.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson