Why did God do Satan’s bidding?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2012, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 03:48 PM by Greatest I am.)
Why did God do Satan’s bidding?
Why did God do Satan’s
bidding?

Christians are too religious to follow their moral sense and spiritual natures. Religion is directing your
morals instead of your God given intelligence, moral sense and spiritual nature. I urge you to follow the teachings of spiritual teachers like Bishop Spong. A moral man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfFcAmx-Ro&feature=relmfu

Galileo -- "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

Job 2; 3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Fellow believers and Gnostic Christians like me; if you are a literalist or fundamental Christian or idol
worship the God you have found in the Bible, I urge you to think of the story of Job and note from the wording that God is being manipulated by Satan. Satan bid God to move against Job without just cause and God did just that. God let Satan manipulate him.

I know that your mind set is to think that God is controlling Satan but as the wording and God’s actions clearly shows, this is not so. Satan ruled God that day.

Psa 5:5 For Thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness; evil shall not sojourn with Thee. 6 The boasters shall not stand in Thy sight; Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.

As Job 2;3 shows, evil definitely dwells in God and definitely sojourn.

Some of you will say that regardless of the immorality of God’s actions, you can ignore them as you have a new covenant with Jesus. I see this as a cop out on your part. Jesus was not born divine. He had to become divine as we all must according to scriptures. These say he was a Rabbi only and had to force his apotheosis the way we all must through seeking God.

Job 25; 4 How then can man be just with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
Hebrew 5; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

If a man did what God did to Job, Christians would soundly condemn that man yet you elevate God for doing the same immoral actions. You do so because your fear death and crave heaven but your poor moral position insures that hell will be your end result as immoral souls do not earn heaven. Let evil be in your heart as God does but remember that recognizing it is what is important. Not the fact that it is there.

Do you realize that your morality has been compromised by religion and that you are not following the law of God that is written on your heart?
You are giving God a pass when you should be giving him a fail, ---- just as you would give an evil man?

Let your spiritual nature guide you. Not a corrupted religion.

Regards
DL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Why did God do Satan’s bidding?
(05-12-2012 03:43 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Why did God do Satan’s
bidding?

Christians are too religious
to follow their moral sense and spiritual natures. Religion is directing your
morals instead of your God given intelligence, moral sense and spiritual nature.
I urge you to follow the teachings of spiritual teachers like Bishop Spong. A
moral man.

Galileo -- "I do not
feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,

Job 2; 3 And the LORD said
unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him
in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and
shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst
move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Fellow believers and Gnostic
Christians like me; if you are a literalist or fundamental Christian or idol
worship the God you have found in the Bible, I urge you to think of the story
of Job and note from the wording that God is being manipulated by Satan. Satan
bid God to move against Job without just cause and God did just that. God let
Satan manipulate him.

I know that your mind set is
to think that God is controlling Satan but as the wording and God’s actions
clearly shows, this is not so. Satan ruled God that day.

Psa 5:5 For Thou art not a God that hath pleasure in
wickedness; evil shall not sojourn with Thee. 6 The boasters shall not stand in
Thy sight; Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 4 For you are not a God who
delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.

As Job 2;3 shows, evil
definitely dwells in God and definitely sojourn.

Some of you will say that
regardless of the immorality of God’s actions, you can ignore them as you have
a new covenant with Jesus. I see this as a cop out on your part. Jesus was not born
divine. He had to become divine as we all must according to scriptures. These
say he was a Rabbi only and had to force his apotheosis the way we all must
through seeking God.

Job 25; 4 How then can man be
just with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?

Hebrew 5; 8 Though he were a
Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

If a man did what God did to Job,
Christians would soundly condemn that man yet you elevate God for doing the
same immoral actions. You do so because your fear death and crave heaven but
your poor moral position insures that hell will be your end result as immoral
souls do not earn heaven. Let evil be in your heart as God does but remember
that recognizing it is what is important. Not the fact that it is there.

Do you realize that your
morality has been compromised by religion and that you are not following the
law of God that is written on your heart?

You are giving God a pass
when you should be giving him a fail, ---- just as you would give an evil man?

Let your spiritual nature
guide you. Not a corrupted religion.

Regards
DL

All this presupposes a god and devil.
DL..have you heard the good news? The good and wonderful news about our Dark Overlord XENU??
He is knocking on your heart..why wont you let him in?
Xenu is pure, he is not befuddled with some arch nemisis like Satan.
Xenu is the true and right way....he's knocking.....why wont you let him in?
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
05-12-2012, 03:56 PM
The Xian god is all knowing and powerful. That being the case god isn't doing Satan' bidding. He knows what Satan is doing and why. Once god thinks it is time to come out of retirement he'll come back in one of his 3 iterations and Satan is in trouble. Not like "time out mister" trouble, I'm talking like lake of fire trouble.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
05-12-2012, 05:28 PM
(05-12-2012 03:43 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  [size=small]Why did God do Satan’s
bidding?

Cause a buncha monkeys too stupid to understand god. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2012, 05:35 PM
bidding?

Christians are too religious to follow their moral sense and spiritual natures. Religion is directing your
morals instead of your God given intelligence, moral sense and spiritual nature. I urge you to follow the teachings of spiritual teachers like Bishop Spong. A moral man.

Galileo -- "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,

Job 2; 3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Fellow believers and Gnostic Christians like me; if you are a literalist or fundamental Christian or idol
worship the God you have found in the Bible, I urge you to think of the story of Job and note from the wording that God is being manipulated by Satan. Satan bid God to move against Job without just cause and God did just that. God let Satan manipulate him.

I know that your mind set is to think that God is controlling Satan but as the wording and God’s actions clearly shows, this is not so. Satan ruled God that day.

Psa 5:5 For Thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness; evil shall not sojourn with Thee. 6 The boasters shall not stand in Thy sight; Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.

Some of you will say that regardless of the immorality of God’s actions, you can ignore them as you have a new covenant with Jesus. I see this as a cop out on your part. Jesus was not born divine. He had to become divine as we all must according to scriptures. These say he was a Rabbi only and had to force his apotheosis the way we all must through seeking God.

Job 25; 4 How then can man be just with God? Or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
Hebrew 5; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

If a man did what God did to Job, Christians would soundly condemn that man yet you elevate God for doing the same immoral actions. You do so because your fear death and crave heaven but your poor moral position insures that hell will be your end result as immoral souls do not earn heaven. Let evil be in your heart as God does but remember that recognizing it is what is important. Not the fact that it is there.

Do you realize that your morality has been compromised by religion and that you are not following the law of God that is written on your heart?
You are giving God a pass when you should be giving him a fail, ---- just as you would give an evil man?

Regards
DL
05-12-2012, 05:40 PM
(05-12-2012 05:35 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
bidding?

Regards
DL
The Spongians simply pick and choose utilizing what they see acceptable to their group rationales.
You can do the same with historians, philosophers, poets, ethicists etc.
Essentially your moral convictions cannot exceed your own rationality,unless you follow so called gurus, parrot fashion. Wink Go self, go synthesis...
05-12-2012, 05:42 PM
(05-12-2012 03:43 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Fellow believers and Gnostic Christians like me; if you are a literalist or fundamental Christian or idol
worship the God you have found in the Bible, I urge you to think of the story of Job and note from the wording that God is being manipulated by Satan.
I want whatever you're smoking. That has got to be some high-quality shit.

The evidence you're citing for this is the bible, while at the same time you're suggesting that the bible isn't to be trusted. Do you even understand why this doesn't make sense?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
05-12-2012, 07:02 PM
I found a bunch of this in the litter box this morning, and now here. Coincidence?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
05-12-2012, 07:44 PM
(05-12-2012 05:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
bidding?

Cause a buncha monkeys too stupid to understand god. Angel

Interesting stuff that Job book. The first book they wrote that ended up in the Babble. It reflects the post Exilic period, where no one could explain how, if Yahweh really WAS all powerful, (patron of the Hebrews), he could have allowed the Assyrians to drag off the "buncha monkeys" from their homes. So they make up a whole lotta shit to rationalize it all. It also proves, that in ancient Isra-el, Yahweh was only one of the "divine" ;beings, and that there was a whole lotta others, and Yahweh got his undies in quite the bunch if he saw they were worshipping the other ones.
Monotheism. Shmonotheism.
Even as late as Jesus' day, they STILL thought there were "orders" (levels) of divine beings, and just as in the Greek myths, they battled each other for supremacy.

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Job went full Xenu, why not you, GIa?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]