Why did God make so many idiots?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Why did God make so many idiots?
(14-02-2013 10:36 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Would you rather debate me on the topic of Calvinism vs Arminianism in The Boxing Ring?
I don't (yet) know you, KC, so tell me how it might be fruitful and how we can be most gracious in the forum with unbelievers present. If I've erred per Matthew 18 against you, I'd like to resolve it offline or by PM so we're not being unfruitful. Thanks!
....ummm....

(11-02-2013 03:21 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Okay, I'll bite. Where does the Bible say God did not give anyone free will? You said if the Bible is true, God didn't give anyone free will. I've been asking Calvinists for such a verse for years! And let's continue, where does the BIBLE say God made people capable of believing and other people unbelieving?

You asked, I answered.

You ignored my response. You're the one that wanted to discuss this.

The atheists here care nothing about the Calvinism vs Arminianism debate. I'm always cordial with my debates, but if you don't want to accept the challenge... that's fine.

I've discussed this many times... not going to fill my inbox up with this debate.

If you want to debate it, accept it in the link that I sent you to The Boxing Ring. If not, just say so, and I'll close the thread.

For future reference, though - don't ask a question and disregard the answer given to you... especially under a guise.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
14-02-2013, 10:53 AM
It's a public forum. There is no need for PMs in a debate. There are only two people allowed in the boxing ring; so, no outside clutter will cause anyone to go off their crazy train of thought. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-02-2013, 10:57 AM
(14-02-2013 10:53 AM)kim Wrote:  so, no outside clutter will cause anyone to go off their crazy train of thought. Dodgy
Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
14-02-2013, 11:08 AM
(14-02-2013 10:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  The atheists here care nothing about the Calvinism vs Arminianism debate.
I do.

Well, at least a little bit. Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-02-2013, 11:16 AM
(14-02-2013 11:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 10:49 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  The atheists here care nothing about the Calvinism vs Arminianism debate.
I do.

Me, too - it's crazy vs. crazier.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:You ignored my response. You're the one that wanted to discuss this.
It would not be prudent to answer every response made to each of my posts. Your graphic on your post threw me off. I assumed you weren't a Christian. I apologize.
We might debate but 1) your resolution is off for me. I'm not an Arminian. 2) I'm not interested in a debate with a believer, but some responses to question re: verses is what sparked the debate. You didn't answer me before I didn't answer you. Smile
And me saying I've been looking for verses from Calvinist for years without satisfaction is true--not a guise. All such verses are given inappropriately and without context. Thank you.
14-02-2013, 11:22 AM
(14-02-2013 11:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
I do.

I'll watch anything, I don't have cable. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-02-2013, 11:23 AM
(14-02-2013 11:19 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  It would not be prudent to answer every response made to each of my posts.

So why post your drivel if you're not going to answer people who answer you? Just to hear yourself speak? Trust me, you're beyond boring.

Quote:I assumed you weren't a Christian. I apologize.

Remind us again how you never act superior. Of course, it is only in your deluded brain (and I use the word extremely loosely) that thinking someone is not a Xtian is something for which you should apologise.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
14-02-2013, 11:34 AM
(14-02-2013 11:19 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  It would not be prudent to answer every response made to each of my posts.

Wow. Really?

Quote:Your graphic on your post threw me off. I assumed you weren't a Christian. I apologize.

Assumptions are never good.

Quote:We might debate but 1) your resolution is off for me. I'm not an Arminian. 2) I'm not interested in a debate with a believer, but some responses to question re: verses is what sparked the debate. You didn't answer me before I didn't answer you. Smile

So, you're a Calvinist then? Or are you a Synergist?

Quote:And me saying I've been looking for verses from Calvinist for years without satisfaction is true--not a guise. All such verses are given inappropriately and without context. Thank you.

No, the guise I was alluding to is you not answering because of atheists.

Oh? Context? Please show me where and how anything I pointed out was out of context. My context is spot on along with my Greek. If this is not so, please show me proof.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
14-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Re: Why did God make so many idiots?
"out of context" for PJ means "I don't like or agree with what you said, so I'm going to ignore it and pretend you are wrong."

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post